Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Pre-Order the 50 Years of Husker Memories Book by David Max

Administrator

Pre-Order the 50 Years of Husker Memories Book by David Max

I have received and will be approving the proof of my book titled 50 Years of Husker Memories and the book will be available for shipment on September 22nd which is the 50th anniversary of Bob Devaney's first game as Head Coach at Nebraska.

I have set a goal to sell 1,200 books by October 20th entirely through the web site and will donate $5 for each book up to 1,200 books to the Husker Salute to help them close their current $6,000 shortfall in funds for this years salute the weekend of the Northwestern game.

I have written a preface and it is located here. You can order the book by clicking on the image below.

"I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Travel Squad

I'm 'N' !

Red Shirt
    I'm 'N'. Watch out, David, because I'll hunt you down for an Author's autograph, too.

This books sounds amazing!

Great job David!!!

Blackshirt
    Just ordered mine - can't wait for it to get here (also because that means it'll be HUSKER SEASON!!)
    Train Insane or Stay the Same! @TheRedOne80

Awesome David! I look forward to enjoying every morsel.

I will definitely give it a go.

Recruit

David is their any truth to the rumor that the past 12 years worth of memories only took two pages of the book?

Scout Team
    Ordered...loved the intro

Looking forward to it David

Just ordered a copy as a Christmas present for my Dad. If the rest of the book stands up to the strength of the preface, he's going to love it. I'm planning to attend my first HM tailgate for the Michigan game, and hope to join the throngs of autograph seekers stalking BRM.

Just ordered my original copy, David, and will likely order more come Christmastime for gift-giving. I know how much work (and heart) you must have put into this... and look forward to an enjoying read. GBR!

The book sounds like it will be full of memories and recollections, should be mandatory reading for all HUSKER fans. The timing of the release of the book couldn't be better, great job David.