Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler Moore?

Tyler Moore?

Is he leaving the program? If so what a blow. Hail Varsity radio is saying that the rumors are everywhere. Green, Klatchko, and Moore gone this is disturbing.

Blackshirt
    Either you're "N", or you're not
    Train Insane or Stay the Same! @TheRedOne80

Cake or Death?
    If true it is a blow. It's also starting to concern me that some of our top prospects aren't fitting in for whatever reason. I know transfers happen but.....

Hopefully this is all blown out of proportion ala Taylor Martinez a couple years ago.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan

Recruit
    Not the way to start a Saturday, I hope its not true

All American
    This rumor goes back to yesterday's practice. I still have not seen any official confirmation.

I think this is speculation/misunderstanding/etc.

I think/hope this is all that, rumor.
    Go Big Red!

Red Shirt
    A quote from someone who identified herself as his girlfriend is quoted on Big Red Report as saying he's coming home to Florida. Sorry I can't get the link.
    "My job as a football coach is to educate and prepare the kids who come into this program for the rest of their life..." Bo Pelini at the Penn State post game press conference Nov. 12 2011

Is the collective media sleeping in today or what?

Heard he stormed out of practice yesterday!! Pretty disturbing to me to see a guy of his caliber possibly leaving the Skers. Very interesting developments lately...wonder if Barney has anything to do with this? I know a lot of fans have been calling for his head for last few years too. Guess we gonna have to let the chips fall as they may! GBR!!

#1 Husker Fan
    Im sure there is no story to tell yet until something is official. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

Junior Varsity

Unfortunately not looking good. Only hope is TO on the horn with his dad and Bo with Tyler trying to iron things out. As 215 said bloodlines hopefully get him back but if we didn't have those connections he would be somewhere else already.

Calling The Count
    A player storming out of practice? I've never heard of such a thing!!!

"I've never quit anything in my life" -- Bo Pelini

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    Im sure there is no story to tell yet until something is official. Hopefully cooler heads will prevail.
    Lets hope so! Emotions can get the best of all of us sometimes. Hopefully everything will settle down and be ok

Quote Originally Posted by YUENGLING View Post
    A quote from someone who identified herself as his girlfriend is quoted on Big Red Report as saying he's coming home to Florida. Sorry I can't get the link.
    Girlfriend 1500 miles away plus frustration in practice, not a good sign.

Junior Varsity

For him to storm out of practice it had to be something building up, and bad. If we lose him and Klatchko our tremendous Oline haul from last year turns very mediocre and thin. From what I had heard Moore had a great head on his shoulders so I'm very surprised.

Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by THG73 View Post
    .... Green, Klatchko, and Moore gone this is disturbing.
    all heading back closer to home ... that first year away is always the toughest, too much so for some evidently.

Big Red Fan!!!

Hopefully this will all blow over quickly.

God of Huskermax

Cotton is a serious problem for us.

All American

I don't want to say too much here but obviously, this is more than a rumor. There is some substance to it. Naturally, everyone is curious and wants to know what is going on? Who is to blame? And how did this happen? And what does this mean? And so on. I also know that based on what you hear, everyone will naturally have a strong opinion on what they believe.

Not saying that any of that curiosity or anyone's opinion is invalid, but I would suggest that we wait until the truth comes out before jumping to any conclusions. I myself, have heard two slightly different versions of the events from two reliable sources so I am in that waiting mode as well before forming my opinion. We might hear something today however, we should know for sure by Monday.

Until then, try to enjoy your weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortSideOption View Post
    For him to storm out of practice it had to be something building up, and bad. If we lose him and Klatchko our tremendous Oline haul from last year turns very mediocre and thin. From what I had heard Moore had a great head on his shoulders so I'm very surprised.
    How close was he to Klatchko? Could be part of the build up.. Disturbing trend if he leaves...!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedPhoenix View Post
    Cotton is a serious problem for us.
    There's a joke about switching to polyester here, but I'm not going to touch it.