Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: DBS in the mix

Recruit

Arrow DBS in the mix

so sounds like

seisay-
    bell
    jackson
    stanley baptiste
    davie
    green starter
    evans
    mitchell

Do we redshirt any of these guys if possible? only ones possible ciante, bell and jackson? what is your guys opinion? Im optimistic and assuming we get jon from auburn.

Seisay will be a starter....JUCO transfer....won't RS....not sure any of the rest will either....

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshirts82 View Post
    so sounds like

seisay-
    bell
    jackson
    stanley baptiste
    davie
    green starter
    evans
    mitchell

Do we redshirt any of these guys if possible? only ones possible ciante, bell and jackson? what is your guys opinion? Im optimistic and assuming we get jon from auburn.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Recruit

seisay doesn't have his redshirt available. He has already used it. Only one i can see is possibly jackson but if he is in the mix i would play him. We dont have very good depth in the freshman, redshirt freshman and soph classes.

Travel Squad

seisay doesn't have his redshirt available. He has already used it. Only one i can see is possibly jackson but if he is in the mix i would play him. We dont have very good depth in the freshman, redshirt freshman and soph classes.
    It depends on how you define depth. I think we have some very good talent in those classes, but it's tough to get on the field early in our secondary. Off the top of my head, you have Jackson, Davie, Moore, HJackson, and Mitchell. It's not proven depth but that's serious talent. Not to mention walk-ons. Plus what we have committed for this 2013 class.

Yup RS in 2009 at Memphis...

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season