Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: USA vs Mexico Game Thread (rosters out)

Heisman

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooakllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllll

Heisman

excellent build up!!!!

usa!!!

american fans down there better be careful

Recruit
    LOL
    "There's three ways to do things, the right way, the wrong way and the way that I do it. " - Nicky Santoro

"All things end badly, or else they wouldn't end. " - Brian Flanagan

Heisman

1-nil USA with about 10-12 minutes left....

Heisman

nearly gave up the equalizer....about 7 minutes left....

Recruit
    All of the comments in this thread, and now this result, regardless of what happens the last 3 minutes, makes this one of the most hilarious threads on this board in a long time
    "There's three ways to do things, the right way, the wrong way and the way that I do it. " - Nicky Santoro

Heisman

world class save by HOWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heisman

4 minutes of stoppage time.

Red Shirt
    I must say I stand corrected... amazing effort by the back 4 tonight and otherworldly effort by Howard. Absolutely fantastic.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

"The last 11 days we focused on Nebraska," said Snyder, "and now I know more about them than I want to."

Heisman

2 minutes left.

Heisman

USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Shirt
    RR is gonna have to shrug a shoulder with Orozco getting the winner...
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

"The last 11 days we focused on Nebraska," said Snyder, "and now I know more about them than I want to."

Recruit
    Pure freakin awesomeness....period

Red Shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskers57 View Post
    USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!! !!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!USA!!!!!!! !!!!!USA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Exactly!

Red Shirt
    Didn't see that one coming. Guess thats why they play the game. Only got to watch from about 60min on but Howard was a beast..
    "Troubled childhood? Troubled childhood? Yeah, if you call being a 9 year old kid with a 35 year old girlfriend troubled." Chazz Michael Michaels

I would not want to be a gringo in Mexico City tonight.

I agree...that place is a cesspool on a normal day...being down there and beating them in a sport they love with our B team will create major tension