Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Audio: Zach Hannon on USC: Talks Commit to Nebraska (W/my notes)--Great Stuff!

Smile Audio: Zach Hannon on USC: Talks Commit to Nebraska (W/my notes)--Great Stuff!

FYI...

---The reason his announcement was five minutes late was he called the Arkansas coaches to tell them he was committing to Nebraska...

---Nebraska is all in one to him.....tradition second to none, academics, opportinities....beleives Nebraska is on the 'up-rise'....seemed liek the right choice at the right time...

---Coach Garrison was his lead recruiter....along with Coach 'K'.....another reason he picked Nebraska was he had a great realationship with both schools...

---Really likes Coach Garrison....firey guy...went to his rival school in Kansas City....young coach who knows exactly what he is talking about....

---Playing OT in high school.....moving to OG in college...good with the move said the Huskers want to 'pull' him allot and that is what he loves to do....Will Shields is one of hsi idols so he is ready to go....

---6' 5" 300 pound Lacrosse attacking player to boot... The is no better conditioning for an OL than to play Lacrosse...footwork has really help him (like Suh in soccer) always on the move....lot of hip work as well....

---Glad to have decision done.....huge weight off of his shoulders....

---Really smart kid....

http://www.stationcaster.com/player_...c=991&f=663751
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Husker Immortal
    good stuff; thanks, RR.

Came across as solid commit to me...

Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer View Post
    good stuff; thanks, RR.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season