Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: ESPN announces new college football broadcaster lineup

ESPN announces new college football broadcaster lineup

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Husker Immortal
    I can only imagine how boring Sean and Chris are going to be. Thank goodness Beth is coming back.

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer View Post
    I can only imagine how boring Sean and Chris are going to be. Thank goodness Beth is coming back.
    Beth Mowins sounds like a *slighty* less southern Reba McEntire.
    5 National Titles. 9 Undefeated Seasons. 50 Bowl Appearances. 43 Conference Championships. 10 Division Titles.

3 Heisman Winners. 54 Consensus All-Americans. 28 Major Award Winners. 23 College Football Hall of Famers.

There is No Place Like Nebraska.

Cake or Death?
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer View Post
    I think Sean is great, one of my favorite announcers actually.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)" - Eddie Izzard

Travel Squad

Quote Originally Posted by The Impaler View Post
    I think Sean is great, one of my favorite announcers actually.
    Agree. I prefer the lower key announcers. Give me Summerall and Brookshier any day. The announcers' job is not to get excited. It is distracting. Act like you have been there before. Dan Patrick is unwatchable, as even a routine play is played up by him to be the greatest he has just about ever seen.
    "Those mothers would rather see the country go down in flames than let the times change."

-- Samuel L. Jackson

When does Dan Patrick do play by play? He is a studio guy, and I can't remember the last time he was in the booth (if ever?). I really enjoy DP's show, one of the best out there. I agree with low key announcers though.

Is there any chance Lou is not coming back? please?

Travel Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Huskernation View Post
    When does Dan Patrick do play by play? He is a studio guy, and I can't remember the last time he was in the booth (if ever?). I really enjoy DP's show, one of the best out there. I agree with low key announcers though.

Is there any chance Lou is not coming back? please?
    Sorry for the brainfart. I meant Mike Patrick. Thanks for pointing that out. I enjoy DP's work also.
    "Those mothers would rather see the country go down in flames than let the times change."

-- Samuel L. Jackson

Cake or Death?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    Sorry for the brainfart. I meant Mike Patrick. Thanks for pointing that out. I enjoy DP's work also.
    See now, I like Mike Patrcik. I can see what you mean by excitable though. Also, thought he was more suited for the NFL. But yes, I can see where it gets kind of distracting.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan

"Guns don't kill people, people kill people, and monkeys do too (if they have a gun)" - Eddie Izzard

Recruit

Quote Originally Posted by DuckTownHusker View Post
    Beth Mowins sounds like a *slighty* less southern Reba McEntire.
    You complain about a "little" southern accent when we have the biggest Redneck supporter on earth (Larry the cable guy)

Musburger and Herbstreit have TBA as the sideline reporter!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

Recruit

Any chance there might be some announcers that actually know the rules of football?