Get HuskerMaxô on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Fans can watch at least 17 NU matches

Varsity

Fans can watch at least 17 NU matches

http://www.bigredtoday.com/article/2...-17-nu-matches

Nebraska will have at least 17 matches televised or streamed online this season.
    The Big Ten Network will televise four conference matches during 2012, along with one nonconference match. In addition, NET will televise six matches statewide, ESPN2 will air two more and at least four matches will be webcast on BTN.com.

Other road conference matches carried by BTN.com are likely to be added as each conference school sets its Student U/BTN.com schedule.
    In their first televised match of the season, the Huskers will take on defending national champion UCLA in the NU Coliseum on Aug. 25 at 7 p.m. BTN will also broadcast the Huskersí first conference match, as Nebraska travels to face Penn State Sept. 19 at 7 p.m.
    The Huskersí match against Michigan State on Sept. 26 will also be broadcast on BTN, in addition to Nebraskaís match at Purdue on Oct. 5 and against Penn State on Oct. 28. ESPN2 will telecast NUís matchup with Minnesota on Oct. 14 and the Huskersí match at Illinois on Oct. 21.

"I have never seen people with more class than I saw at Nebraska. The Nebraska fans, players, cheerleaders, band, officials, coaches, etc., gave me living testimony of what college football should be all about." - Bobby Bowden

Husker Immortal
    Now this is more like it! Thanks for the info.