Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Concacaf champions league

  1. #1
    Varsity
    BGRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Quad Cities, Iowa
    Posts
    10,412

    Concacaf champions league

    Olympic Diving just doesn't interest me...switching over to Fox Soccer for Toronto vs. Aguila..

    3-1 Toronto lead...late in the first half.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Red Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    112,488
    I watched plenty of diving and bad officiating last night in the CONCACAF Champinons League game between RSL and a team from Costa Rica....


    Quote Originally Posted by BGRed View Post
    Olympic Diving just doesn't interest me...switching over to Fox Soccer for Toronto vs. Aguila..

    3-1 Toronto lead...late in the first half.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

  3. #3
    All Big 10
    4evrHusker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    In the Scrum & Pub
    Posts
    18,765
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    I watched plenty of diving and bad officiating last night in the CONCACAF Champinons League game between RSL and a team from Costa Rica....
    Yeah, but those guys get paid to dive, the olympians are just hoping for a medal......
    You never stand so tall as when you kneel to help a child.

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Red Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    112,488
    True...

    Quote Originally Posted by 4evrHusker View Post
    Yeah, but those guys get paid to dive, the olympians are just hoping for a medal......
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season





Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •