Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like these are the alt unis and they are for the Whisky game...

Looks like these are the alt unis and they are for the Whisky game...

Edit: Looks like Adidas has taken down the video. I guess it got out before it was supposed to.

2nd Edit: Found another link to the video: http://s1170.photobucket.com/albums/...formFullHD.mp4

Wow, I am glad they went with something completely different instead of tweaking it a bit.

And the traditionalist's will melt down in 3...2...

Husker Immortal
    Oh my....I'm coming back for that game. I won't know who that team is.
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -- Vince Lombardi

Red Shirt
    I'm officially ready for the season now.
    I am in my own little world but it's okay they know me here.

Husker Immortal
    I'm a traditionalist when it comes to Husker uni's, yet I do like the black helmet with the red N. The skinny big N on the front and the striped socks are a bit much though.
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -- Vince Lombardi

#1 Husker Fan
    I love them for one game, but as ThotDoc mentioned the skinny big N is hideous!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Husker Immortal
    don't the numbers have to be a certain size?

They're Here -- New Husker Uni Video

Recruit
    Hideous is right !! Makes us look like we're trying to emulate Texas Tech, and the video doesn't even highlight what should be the iconic symbol of Husker football .............. The red "N" on the helmet.

Red Shirt
    I dont like red on red

Recruit
    Duplicate thread.

pray for me ;)
    Don't like them.
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

Junior Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post
    I'm a traditionalist when it comes to Husker uni's, yet I do like the black helmet with the red N. The skinny big N on the front and the striped socks are a bit much though.
    I am also a traditionalist. Don't understand the need to alternatives. But when you mentioned the "striped" socks, I cringed, thinking of the old Denver Bronco wide vertical brown and yellow socks. These are pretty understated. I can live with them for one game, I guess.
    (old Gaelic saying) Chan eil h-uile facal sireadh freagairt. Not every question requires an answer.

pray for me ;)
    I am not a traditionalist but these suck.
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

I have been all on board for having a cool alt uniform once a year. That however is really bad. Almost all of the fan creations I have seen have been better than that. Red tops and bottoms is always bad. Giant N on the chest is silly.