Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Zucchini

Zucchini

Hi,

I'm Red Reign's daughter and I had a question about my zucchini (it's the first time I've grown them).

I don't know if anyone can help, but the blossoms open and then they fall off rather quick. Is this normal or is there something that I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!!!
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Red Shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Hi,

I'm Red Reign's daughter and I had a question about my zucchini (it's the first time I've grown them).

I don't know if anyone can help, but the blossoms open and then they fall off rather quick. Is this normal or is there something that I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!!!
    That is pretty normal for zucchini. I assume you don't see any pests on the plant.
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

Thanks.

No the zucchini looks normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Inflation View Post
    That is pretty normal for zucchini. I assume you don't see any pests on the plant.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Heisman

I'm going to ask my mom for her zucchini bread recipe and post it here...