Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Baylor to buld The House that RGIII Built

Varsity

Baylor to buld The House that RGIII Built

Well that didn't take long. Baylor's going to build a new 45,000 seat stadium along the Brazos River. The stadium will be ready for the 2014 season. Floyd Casey Stadium is 60+ years old and has "maintenance issues."

http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_r...rc&eref=fromSI
    Don't do a drug you find in Oakland. Ever.---The Oral History of the Big 12

Cake or Death?
    Pretty cool looking stadium. Video and pics here. Should help them create some atmosphere by being on campus, definitely the way to go. Cool that it's right on the river too. Crazy to think where their program was 5 years ago and now they have a chance to carry some momentum. Wonder how good they will be without RGIII though.

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." -Carl Sagan

Husker Immortal
    Good for them.

Blackshirt
    The dumpy little stadium they are buildinig will fit right in with the stadiums at ISU, KU, KSU, OSU, TCU and Tech. All are probably less than 50% of UT and OU capacities. WVU is larger than that, also. All these creepy little stadiums in the Big 12 will, I predicit, limit the future success of that conference. Too many dumpy little stadiums!
    Huskers Uber Alles

Quote Originally Posted by Merle View Post
    The dumpy little stadium they are buildinig will fit right in with the stadiums at ISU, KU, KSU, OSU, TCU and Tech. All are probably less than 50% of UT and OU capacities. WVU is larger than that, also. All these creepy little stadiums in the Big 12 will, I predicit, limit the future success of that conference. Too many dumpy little stadiums!
    What a crab.

Scout Team

I guess cheating sometimes does mean winning in the end. A couple years of probation is worth a larger stadium and larger revenues I guess. Just keep beating Texass :-)