Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Season Ticket Watch Thread

All Legend

2012 Season Ticket Watch Thread

The Media Guide is out (on line), the 2012 Roster is published and the season is right around the corner with fall camp not to far away.

Now all I need are the tickets. I am having a hard time waiting this year. I'm even thinking of placing a chair by my mail box so I have a place to sit while I wait for them to show up.

When will they start showing up in the mail?
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?

Did anyone request extra single home game tickets & hear back yet? I heard letters were being received today. Just wondering as I requested some tickets for the Idaho State game for my family & haven't heard yet.

Probably a very long shot, but I requested extra Wisconsin tickets. I haven't heard anything yet!

Quote Originally Posted by BuffSurveyor View Post
    The Media Guide is out (on line), the 2012 Roster is published and the season is right around the corner with fall camp not to far away.

Now all I need are the tickets. I am having a hard time waiting this year. I'm even thinking of placing a chair by my mail box so I have a place to sit while I wait for them to show up.

When will they start showing up in the mail?
    About 2weeks before the first game.

Starter
    I requested additional tickets but have not heard yet. Checked my account and it shows nothing either.

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

Life is hard
    ; its harder when you're stupid - John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Fan of All View Post
    I'd be fine with a MAC coach...even Frank (a lesser mistake than Bo). Over Bo? ABSOLUTELY

I got a letter & invoice yesterday stating my request for extra home tickets was approved. Be on the lookout

Husker Immortal
    I'm still trying to get season tickets. I sent an email yesterday; hope to hear something soon. Gave up my Air Force tickets so I could afford these. Woe is me, woe is me.

Thank God for the B1G network.

All Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer View Post
    I'm still trying to get season tickets. I sent an email yesterday; hope to hear something soon. Gave up my Air Force tickets so I could afford these. Woe is me, woe is me.

Thank God for the B1G network.
    Ante up some more donor cash. That will do it if you pow-wow with the right person in the ticket office.
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?

Travel Squad

Quote Originally Posted by JJHusker2 View Post
    I got a letter & invoice yesterday stating my request for extra home tickets was approved. Be on the lookout
    I got the same today.

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffSurveyor View Post
    Ante up some more donor cash. That will do it if you pow-wow with the right person in the ticket office.

5K is my limit. Have to hold the rest back for increased property tax and Obamacare cost increases.

The past few seasons my tickets have arrived the weekend of fan day. So I would think we would have them by Saturday.

Junior Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredboy79 View Post
    The past few seasons my tickets have arrived the weekend of fan day. So I would think we would have them by Saturday.
    I asked for away game tickets for the Northwestern game, and my request was denied. My season tickets have not yet arrived. I asked for extra home game tickets to the Michigan game, and have not heard a word about whether or not that will happen (doubtful).

I still have not heard the status of my extra home game tickets either.

Kent Pavelka tweeted that season tickets are being mailed this week. I don't know how to do a link-a-doodle otherwise I would.

Just got two single tickets for the NU/OSU game thru Ticketmaster. I'm so pumped I had to share!