Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Private messaging

Founding Father

Private messaging

I know this isn't football related but I wanted to try to get in touch with a mod or administrator to address an issue I'm having with PM's. When I try to send a PM I get a notice that I must wait 60 seconds between PM's and to try again later.... but I'm not able to actually send one. I've tried this several times with the same result. Anybody else having any difficulty with this?

Oh, and just to make this football oriented... I think Taylor is gunna be lights out in his passing game this year, which should open a few lanes for him to exploit with his legs. Heisman baby! BBR

I'll report this to Medic and he will fix it/contact you...
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Travel Squad

Red Reign that's nice of you to pretend that you didn't take away his PM rights, but when is someone going tell Cyber the truth? And, which of you is going to break the news to him?

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Weinosker View Post
    Red Reign that's nice of you to pretend that you didn't take away his PM rights, but when is someone going tell Cyber the truth? And, which of you is going to break the news to him?
    I really hate Penn State! (And I'm not that wild about Iowa either.)

Scout Team
    Cyber....PM me and I will tell you how to fix it....

Founding Father
    I knew it..... it's a frick'n conspiracy!

Travel Squad

Strange... I thought Cyber would have responded by now... Anyone seen a post from him lately?

#1 Husker Fan
    We may need to start another "Where are they now?" Threads. Cyberbach would have to be the first we should ask about.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

Administrator

Private messaging

There is a throttle check set at 60 seconds. That keeps spammers from using pm to spam. Can you receive pm's?

Born a Nebraskan, raised a Nebraskan, will die a Nebraskan!! Go Big Red!

Men of Israel, consider carefully what you intend to do to these men. Some time ago Theudas appeared, claiming to be somebody, and about four hundred men rallied to him. He was killed, all his followers were dispersed, and it all came to nothing. After him, Judas the Galilean appeared in the days of the census and led a band of people in revolt. He too was killed, and all his followers were scattered. Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.” - Gamalie the Pharisee - Addressing the Sanhedrin regarding the new group called Christians
    "I support collecting more in taxes from people with high incomes who choose to actually pay taxes at lower tax rates than use lawyers and accountants to avoid taxes at higher tax rates," he wrote. "Some tax revenues at low tax rates is a heckuva lot better than no tax revenues at high tax rates." - Art Laffer (on 999 plan)

Founding Father
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskermedic View Post
    There is a throttle check set at 60 seconds. That keeps spammers from using pm to spam. Can you receive pm's?
    Try me medic, I haven't received one in a while. And yes I understood the throttle check, I have encountered it before when I would send several PM's consecutively, but this was just a singular event and I was not able to send it at all.

Administrator

Private messaging

I sent a pm, let me know if you get it. See if you can reply.

Born a Nebraskan, raised a Nebraskan, will die a Nebraskan!! Go Big Red!

Men of Israel, consider carefully what you intend to do to these men. Some time ago Theudas appeared, claiming to be somebody, and about four hundred men rallied to him. He was killed, all his followers were dispersed, and it all came to nothing. After him, Judas the Galilean appeared in the days of the census and led a band of people in revolt. He too was killed, and all his followers were scattered. Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.” - Gamalie the Pharisee - Addressing the Sanhedrin regarding the new group called Christians
    "I support collecting more in taxes from people with high incomes who choose to actually pay taxes at lower tax rates than use lawyers and accountants to avoid taxes at higher tax rates," he wrote. "Some tax revenues at low tax rates is a heckuva lot better than no tax revenues at high tax rates." - Art Laffer (on 999 plan)

Travel Squad

"Throttle Check"

"60 seconds"

"I've experienced it before"