Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Johnny Stanton at the Elite 11 QB camp; photo of him in a Husker hat

Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Yeah I have both a red and black hat myself...and get told that sometimes about my black hat....LOL...and I still wear it...

Its all good...
    I'm not a superstitious guy but I have noticed that the games I wear my Black hoodie with the crossbones, our defense really shows up. (CCG vs UT 09, Arizona 09, Missouri 10, aTm 10, MSU 11) Ironically, those were the only games I didn't wear my traditional red. We lost a couple of those games, but it our defense made fans proud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip Abdullah says NU offense will be "like a storm." I asked what type of storm. His reply: "What type of storm scares you most?" #Huskers

Junior Varsity
    Mrs Gypsy and my son who plays water polo for RUHS strolled over from the pool and got a photo on Friday, very nice kid. He was very much in the moment. He enjoyed meeting fans.elite11.jpg
    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”
    Samuel Adams

Thanks for sharing, Gypsy. Every account I have heard tells of Stanton really taking it all in stride. He has no issue conversing with fans, writers, coaches, or anyone else -- He's just well-spoken and well-represented. I love that he held his commitment to his 7 on 7 team rather than compete in the Elite 11. Love that character.

Awesome photo Gypsy.... Great young man indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by gypsyhusker View Post
    Mrs Gypsy and my son who plays water polo for RUHS strolled over from the pool and got a photo on Friday, very nice kid. He was very much in the moment. He enjoyed meeting fans.elite11.jpg
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season