Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: 2012 NU Roster is out!

#1 Husker Fan

2012 NU Roster is out!

Sorry if already posted. And for those of you worried, King Frazier is listed!

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.d...&db_oem_id=100

Numbers have been given too.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

Red Shirt
    Mr. Valentine at 320 ( still growing) is a BIG boy i'd hate to have to try and move him.
    "My job as a football coach is to educate and prepare the kids who come into this program for the rest of their life..." Bo Pelini at the Penn State post game press conference Nov. 12 2011

Red Shirt
    Ameer Abdullah and I are the exact height and weight.

Man, I feel fast.

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post

Man, I feel fast.
    If Bluto and Ameer are the same height and weight sumptin is going on! Lol!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

Junior Varsity
    What happened to Walk-on Red Shirt Fr. Derek Slaughter out of Alabama? I was hoping he'd get a chance this year.

Sure are a lot of Nebraska kids on the roster.
    (old Gaelic saying) Chan eil h-uile facal sireadh freagairt. Not every question requires an answer.

Red Shirt
    WOO-EEEE! I wish you still had some eligibility left.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluto View Post

Man, I feel fast.

Red Shirt
    That is a very good question. Where is D. Slaughter? I never was taken in by the hype of how fast he looked with his long hair flying behind him. After all, he had zero offers out of HS. But what happened to him? I hope he is still in school somewhere pursuing an education.

Quote Originally Posted by MyBraska View Post
    What happened to Walk-on Red Shirt Fr. Derek Slaughter out of Alabama? I was hoping he'd get a chance this year.

Junior Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Howl View Post
    That is a very good question. Where is D. Slaughter? I never was taken in by the hype of how fast he looked with his long hair flying behind him. After all, he had zero offers out of HS. But what happened to him? I hope he is still in school somewhere pursuing an education.
    He was very impressive in his recruiting film. I watched him run the summer he came to Lincoln, and he had everyone buzzing on the sidelines. Great story of a Nebraska native who came back from Alabama to live his dream.
    (old Gaelic saying) Chan eil h-uile facal sireadh freagairt. Not every question requires an answer.