Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Sandland update NEW

Sandland update NEW

Recruit
    He talks about Marrow like he is already the tight ends coach not just a graduate assistant. Really makes it seem like many around here are probably right in assuming he'll be on staff after this last year as an assistant.
    "Welcome to the night train." - Hunter S. Thompson

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
    He talks about Marrow like he is already the tight ends coach not just a graduate assistant. Really makes it seem like many around here are probably right in assuming he'll be on staff after this last year as an assistant.
    Sure hope so!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

Red Shirt

I cant even imagine what a 45-50 catch / yr TE would be like in our offense. Diversity like we have never seen. ------- we have seen alot of kids with "potential" that havent worked out though, I dont want to put too much pressure on the kid.
    That gov't is best, which governs least -- Thomas Paine

He will be....great recruiter to boot....

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    He will be....great recruiter to boot....
    It sure seems like he is a great recruiter and I would love to have him on staff. But if no one is hired away, do they ask Brown to retire?

Back on subject, this guy would be an awesome get.
    "Welcome to the night train." - Hunter S. Thompson

It sure seems like he is a great recruiter and I would love to have him on staff. But if no one is hired away, do they ask Brown to retire?

Back on subject, this guy would be an awesome get.
    There have been rumors for awhile that Coach Brown is going to retire for health reasons. Supposedly he tried to retire already but Bo pleaded with him to stay on a couple more years.

He looks like a stud for sure, but lets not forget we arguably have the top receiving TE in the B10 right now, plus we had McNeil a few years ago. I'm curious to see what Beck does with Reed this year, as I'm sure a great year by him would only help us land a big time TE target like Sandland.

God I admire you.
    Quote Originally Posted by internet tg View Post
    He looks like a stud for sure, but lets not forget we arguably have the top receiving TE in the B10 right now, plus we had McNeil a few years ago. I'm curious to see what Beck does with Reed this year, as I'm sure a great year by him would only help us land a big time TE target like Sandland.
    And that guy is gone after this season...need a replacement. After a top flight QB...which we seem to have...this is the top priority, IMO. He steps in as the starter if he comes here, and I hope that allure is too much to pass up.
    "Just because somebody's a talented guy or he's right for a lot of people
    doesn't mean he's right for us here at Nebraska." -Bo Pelini, 2/3/10