Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Devastating Indifference

Intellectual Patriot

Devastating Indifference

So this gal in my office is wearing a bodice with a coverup over the top. She stands up and the button pops on the cover up so she is standing there in all her glory with just the bodice covering the gals. I look up and as a point of good manners act like I am not ogling and go "Oh!" and cover my eyes. To which she says, "Oh its just you. Its alright". At first I was happy, then the realization kicked in that never in a million years would that little beauty look at me in a way that would incite a blush when her cleavage was hanging out.

Damn. I am now the safe guy.

FREINDZONED FOREVER.

Dont tell my wife what I saw.

Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatchsker View Post
    So this gal in my office is wearing a bodice with a coverup over the top. She stands up and the button pops on the cover up so she is standing there in all her glory with just the bodice covering the gals. I look up and as a point of good manners act like I am not ogling and go "Oh!" and cover my eyes. To which she says, "Oh its just you. Its alright". At first I was happy, then the realization kicked in that never in a million years would that little beauty look at me in a way that would incite a blush when her cleavage was hanging out.

FREINDZONED FOREVER.

Link

FREINDZONED FOREVER.

You should have told her you were just reaching for your cell phone, see you on Instagram.

Starter

FREINDZONED FOREVER.

Some people are born on third base and go through life thinking they hit a triple. - Barry Switzer

Life is hard
    ; its harder when you're stupid - John Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Fan of All View Post
    I'd be fine with a MAC coach...even Frank (a lesser mistake than Bo). Over Bo? ABSOLUTELY

Ayyy!
    Approximately 41° 12' 19" N, 96° 9' 29" W

FREINDZONED FOREVER.

Yes, a buddy of mine once told me that he had no problem with me hanging out a lot with his girlfriend because I was "sexually non-threatening." Lucky me.

Head Lackey

FREINDZONED FOREVER.

Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.

God of Huskermax

Pics or it didn't happen.

Gonna need to see pictures of this.

For, you know, research.

All Big 10
    Quote Originally Posted by huskrthill View Post
    Yes, a buddy of mine once told me that he had no problem with me hanging out a lot with his girlfriend because I was "sexually non-threatening." Lucky me.
    The proper response to that smack talk is "Funny, that isn't what she told me".
    I am Fred Lawrence Anderson and I approve this post.

Heisman

Quote Originally Posted by RedPhoenix View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    I was typing the identical reply - glad I saw yours before I duplicated it.

Ayyy!
    Approximately 41° 12' 19" N, 96° 9' 29" W
    Quote Originally Posted by FLA4NEB View Post
    The proper response to that smack talk is "Funny, that isn't what she told me".
    Ha ha! I probably did say something along those lines at the time.

He's a member of this bbs, so maybe he'll see this and get a kick out of it.

All Big 10
    You should have fixed your eyes on her with a smouldering glare, then pulled her to you and planted a long, passionate kiss to make her lip tremble and her knees buckle, then lifted her onto the desk, while...well, you know...

I actually don't know if that works, but I did see it in a movie once.

pray for me ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by huskernut View Post
    You should have fixed your eyes on her with a smouldering glare, then pulled her to you and planted a long, passionate kiss to make her lip tremble and her knees buckle, then lifted her onto the desk, while...well, you know...

Was it a pizza delivery guy and a lonely housewife?
    Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us.Bill Watterson, cartoonist, "Calvin and Hobbes"

Head Lackey
    Quote Originally Posted by huskernut View Post

Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.

All Big 10
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoREDo View Post
    Was it a pizza delivery guy and a lonely housewife?
    You saw it too?!?