Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Rush Limbaugh's recent comments on Obama

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by FLA4NEB View Post
    I see your cute picture and raise you a video...

I want to hear Teller's rant.

SuperFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Husker Mort View Post
    The implication is that I am not supportive of our civil liberties. I ask you to either substantiate that or admit you have no idea what you are talking about.
    False. You read into my statement. Check again.
    SKI-U-MAH!

Husker Immortal
    Dear Lord,

I know that I don't talk to you that much, but this year you have taken away:

my favorite screenwriter Nora Ephron, my favorite visionary, Steve Jobs, my favorite Science Fiction author, Ray Bradbury, my favorite children’s' author, Maurice Sendak, my favorite oldies disk Jockey, Dick Clark, my favorite hairdresser, Vidal Sassoon, my favorite Bluegrass Musician, Earl Scruggs, my favorite Monkee, Davy Jones, my favorite 60 Minutes guy, Mike Wallace, my favorite pop singer,Whitney Houston, and my favorite TV Sheriff, Andy Griffith.

I just wanted to let you know that my favorite radio announcer is Rush Limbaugh.

Amen
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do…
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

All Big 10

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Jury View Post
    Merely possessing cocaine is a felony in every state. It disqualifies you from voting. You want to support a candidate for president who casually says "I committed a felony here and there?"
    Just about everyone in the country has committed a felony at one point or another.

But thank you for highlighting the idiocy of making mere possession a felony.

Heisman
    most political entertainers are just singing to the choir....their influence is over bloviated
    ​le veau d'or

Junior Varsity
    Her qualifications: a sexually-active woman that utilizes birth control. End of story. More qualified than 90% of FNC's focus groups.
    From what I've seen and heard of her, I'm delighted she does. I just have a hard time seeing why ANYONE but herself or her partner is responsible for providing the very expensive latex.
    (old Gaelic saying) Chan eil h-uile facal sireadh freagairt. Not every question requires an answer.

Travel Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBraska View Post
    From what I've seen and heard of her, I'm delighted she does. I just have a hard time seeing why ANYONE but herself or her partner is responsible for providing the very expensive latex.
    Unnecessarily snarky comment aside, because encouragement of family planning is another component of what allows this country to thrive and it is a well-documented development approach in the others.
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.” Marcus Aurelius

God of Huskermax

Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post
    Dear Lord,

I know that I don't talk to you that much, but this year you have taken away:

my favorite screenwriter Nora Ephron, my favorite visionary, Steve Jobs, my favorite Science Fiction author, Ray Bradbury, my favorite children’s' author, Maurice Sendak, my favorite oldies disk Jockey, Dick Clark, my favorite hairdresser, Vidal Sassoon, my favorite Bluegrass Musician, Earl Scruggs, my favorite Monkee, Davy Jones, my favorite 60 Minutes guy, Mike Wallace, my favorite pop singer,Whitney Houston, and my favorite TV Sheriff, Andy Griffith.

I just wanted to let you know that my favorite radio announcer is Rush Limbaugh.

Amen
    WINNING!!!

Ayyy!
    Approximately 41° 12' 19" N, 96° 9' 29" W
    Quote Originally Posted by cm husker View Post
    Just about everyone in the country has committed a felony at one point or another.

But thank you for highlighting the idiocy of making mere possession a felony.
    That's a ridiculous statement. What felonies are most people committing?

Ayyy!
    Approximately 41° 12' 19" N, 96° 9' 29" W
    Okay. Obama hates America because you have posted on it before. Got it. I'm totally convinced.
    It's almost like you don't actually read what people post. Pretty sad, but not at all surprising.

Junior Varsity
    Unnecessarily snarky comment aside, because encouragement of family planning is another component of what allows this country to thrive and it is a well-documented development approach in the others.
    Unless sexual intercourse is a mandatory behavior, I fail to see why anyone beyond the persons involved would be responsible for funding contraception. It is entitlements gone wild.

And, is there such as thing as necessarily snarky. Is snarky disallowed on HM?
    (old Gaelic saying) Chan eil h-uile facal sireadh freagairt. Not every question requires an answer.

Heisman

Her qualifications: a sexually-active woman that utilizes birth control. End of story. More qualified than 90% of FNC's focus groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBraska View Post
    Actually, her insistence that "commonly used birth control" for her and all her fellow coeds costs $3000 proves her incompetence on the subject, given that its been shown that the most commonly prescribed generic oral contraceptive is available at Target pharmacies (for one source) for $4/month - with NO insurance.

Junior Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by McKinneyTXHusker View Post
    Actually, her insistence that "commonly used birth control" for her and all her fellow coeds costs $3000 proves her incompetence on the subject, given that its been shown that the most commonly prescribed generic oral contraceptive is available at Target pharmacies (for one source) for $4/month - with NO insurance.
    But maybe she feels she deserves "designer" condoms.