Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nebraska recruiting WR Torii Hunter Jr. the hardest

All American

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Still wants to play both football and baseball....will also be visiting Utah, Arizona and Arizona State...

I'll say it again I'm not big on two sport recruits....for allot of obvious reasons....
    And then there is always the Baseball Draft that can creep in.

Husker Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Sprint23r View Post
    We were going to let a QB do it last year...personally I would prefer a wide receiver splitting time as opposed to a QB.
    And that probably wouldn't have gone well for Starling. I simply don't think you can give up spring ball and summer 7 on 7's, etc. and make an impact...especially a QB but I think it's going to have a negative effect on any player (except, of course, punters as mentioned before). Doesn't help them in baseball either missing fall ball

#1 Husker Fan
    At the end of the day this kids stock is rising, and with a larger class for once, I would take him in a heartbeat. And I have a feeling the coaching staff feels the same way. There is a reason they offered the kid and that he is near or at the top of the list for his position accordingly for our recruiting.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.