Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Video: Johnny Stanton Runs (in 2011 for 1528 yards and 25 TDs)--Fun to watch!

Thumbs up Video: Johnny Stanton Runs (in 2011 for 1528 yards and 25 TDs)--Fun to watch!

Enjoy...

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

He looks faster than 4.7+ to me. Not because of the recording speed. but because sometimes when it shows him outrunning db's.

He seems quick, also. All-in-all, a very good pick-up IMO.

Red Shirt
    I love his running style, quick, decisive and tough. Fast enough to take it the distance and tough enough to get those extra few yards to move the chains.

He seems to have "football speed". There's some out there that can run 4.5/ 4.6 without pads.... but with pads... 4.7/4.8 on the field.

Stanton seems strong enough that he may not "drop off much" with pads on...Very "Frost-like"

Red Shirt

I think we got us a good one here boys.

Could not agree more...

Quote Originally Posted by ksuhusker View Post
    I think we got us a good one here boys.

Junior Varsity
    he may not be as fast, but can you picture a 7 on him and his running style looks like a heisman winner for us. reminds me of crouch to me
    Support our troops......they are the ones that gave us the freedom that we know today.

Red Shirt

decisive and aggressive, good qualities indeed. frost like, as mentioned above
    That gov't is best, which governs least -- Thomas Paine

Yeah I think so too....and against 5-A level talent here in CA....best of the best....guys who go to USC, UCLA etc. etc....so he is legit.....

Quote Originally Posted by RedEd View Post
    He looks faster than 4.7+ to me. Not because of the recording speed. but because sometimes when it shows him outrunning db's.

He seems quick, also. All-in-all, a very good pick-up IMO.

"Knock, knock..."
    Quote Originally Posted by USS Midway CV41 View Post
    he may not be as fast, but can you picture a 7 on him and his running style looks like a heisman winner for us. reminds me of crouch to me
    Good! I wasn't the only one that saw a bit of Crouch in the clips I watched. Not nearly as blazing, but a tough runner with a good high gear nonetheless. I can see JS truck-sticking a woeful Squawkeye DB on his way into the EZ in the near future...