Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Johnny Stanton & River Cracraft: ESPN Elite 11 2012 (Video)

Thumbs up Johnny Stanton & River Cracraft: ESPN Elite 11 2012 (Video)

FYI....

July 19-21, 2012, Santa Margarita senior quarterback Johnny Stanton and senior wide receiver River Cracraft will compete at ESPN's Elite 11 quarterback competition at Redondo Union High in the South Bay.

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Travel Squad

Cracraft is a Washington State recruit....I will flip him when I go watch Stanton play when i'm out for the UCLA game...and anyone else for that matter. I always have the number one class on playstation...don't see why Bo is struggling so much...

You going to be at the game? I live 115 miles from the Rose Bowl and will be their with my daughter....I'll send you cell phone number etc so we can hook up...

Yeah I'm starting to wonder why we are struggling too...i just don't get it....only 8 four-stars so far...

Quote Originally Posted by ShortSideOption View Post
    Cracraft is a Washington State recruit....I will flip him when I go watch Stanton play when i'm out for the UCLA game...and anyone else for that matter. I always have the number one class on playstation...don't see why Bo is struggling so much...

Travel Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    You going to be at the game? I live 115 miles from the Rose Bowl and will be their with my daughter....I'll send you cell phone number etc so we can hook up...

Yeah I'm starting to wonder why we are struggling too...i just don't get it....only 8 four-stars so far...
    I will be there....We get out Wednesday and will be there til' Tuesday...i'll message ya...

Red Shirt
    Cracraft is a Washington State recruit....I will flip him when I go watch Stanton play when i'm out for the UCLA game
    I hope you are successful. If for no other reason than he has a cool name.....River Cracraft.

Sounds good....my sister lives about 5-6 miles from the stadium in the Pasadena Hills, so we will be there the night before on Friday....sounds good looking forward to hooking up with you....

I will be there....We get out Wednesday and will be there til' Tuesday...i'll message ya...

He wasn't serious....that would be a recruiting violation....

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Howl View Post
    I hope you are successful. If for no other reason than he has a cool name.....River Cracraft.