Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is next one "N" and when?

Scout Team
    Johnny Stanton... then the fun begins for the O, once the first big domino falls for the O the other recruits will climb aboard. GBR

Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by HuttoHusker View Post
    Johnny Stanton... then the fun begins for the O, once the first big domino falls for the O the other recruits will climb aboard. GBR
    Yup
    Good friends, you take to the movies. Great teammates, you take to battle.
    Mr. Afro Thunder 80

Hannon.

Red Shirt
    Nobler.

From Listening to Nate Clouse of HIO on USC today it looks like Johnny Stanton....and Zach Hannon soon after based on him saying he will decide in mid-July....
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Red Shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    From Listening to Nate Clouse of HIO on USC today it looks like Johnny Stanton....and Zach Hannon soon after based on him saying he will decide in mid-July....
    That's almost exactly what I said. Sounds fishy now.

Scout Team
    You are well with in you right....we are getting there and headed in the right direction....it takes time to get a program to the promise land when you inherit a burned down program that is in shambles...

Even i question some of his decisions trust me.... But as a whole I think we are headed in the right direction....so I think you and I are onboard...
    We are onboard. Sorry for being a little ouchy think the heat was getting to me yesterday lol.
    Husker follower since 1962

No problem...hot here too....may need to take a trip to the beach for a few days to cool down...

Quote Originally Posted by denisonred View Post
    We are onboard. Sorry for being a little ouchy think the heat was getting to me yesterday lol.

#1 Husker Fan
    Mathis has announced that he will be visiting Michigan and Nebraska but that he wont until this fall. Still think academics may be an issue with him but then again he has his whole senior year to correct this. I have also heard he put on alot of weight and had a fairly poor showing at the Rivals Challenge. Still wouldnt mind getting an official.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hannon is down to Nebraska and Arkansas and its anyone guess which way this will go....depends on which side of the bed he gets up I guess....

Frankly with an iterm-coach (John L Smith at Arkansas) I'm not sure why any kid would want to commit to a program not knowing who the coach my be when he shows up in 2013...and the Hogs do not have a really great class at this point....

Our staff has busted their butt on this one....hopefully Mike Rose is still in his ear...

You would think that would favor us....guess we will see....but nothing surprises me anymore...

Scout Team
    The longer Stanton waits the more i'm worried.. I hope Wisky didn't pull the ol "early playing time" card

Stanton is a standup kid....he won't play games....think we will know something soon and I think he is ours to lose....

The longer Stanton waits the more i'm worried.. I hope Wisky didn't pull the ol "early playing time" card

Scout Team
    Johnny Stanton would have the chance to start 4-years at Nebraska after a redshirt. After Martinez leaves following the '13 season, Stanton will have every chance in the world to compete with Brion Carnes and Tommy Armstrong for the vacant starting job.

Yes and its coming soon....

Quote Originally Posted by N2FL View Post
    Johnny Stanton would have the chance to start 4-years at Nebraska after a redshirt. After Martinez leaves following the '13 season, Stanton will have every chance in the world to compete with Brion Carnes and Tommy Armstrong for the vacant starting job.

Scout Team
    Stanton is a standup kid....he won't play games....think we will know something soon and I think he is ours to lose....
    I hope your correct, I don't want to be scrambling too much. . You always have a way of calming me down... Thanks