Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Prayer Request

#1 Husker Fan

Prayer Request

Got home from a night out with my wife last night only to get phone call the one of my cousins has passed away last night. He was only in his late 20's and leaves behind his wife and 2 year old daughter. This was completely unexpected. He apparently started having seizures, and then died of a stroke. After an hour and a half of resuscitation efforts in his home, his wife asked the paramedics to stop. What a horrific thing for such a young family to have to go through. Please pray for his family, especially his wife and daughter. His brother is a running back for the CSC Eagles, and Fernando played college basketball. Just goes to show no matter how young, health is never guaranteed.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You got it my good friend...may God comfort you and your family and rest his soul....
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Husker Immortal
    You're right SB, it is very hard when this happens and yet no one knows when our time is up. Best to "live like you're dying" and make sure nothing is left unsaid to those we love. The family will be in my prayers SB.
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do…
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Prayers being said!
    I see RED people !!!

Travel Squad

So sorry, SB. Prayers are on their way.

Blackshirt
    I am sorry for your loss.

Walk On Hero
    Prayers coming. Heart breaker.

Society Crazy Indeed
    so very sorry for your loss

may the soul have peace

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.I wont give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and showed up for all wounded children.

#1 Husker Fan
    Thanks everybody. Funeral is tomorrow.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Enjoy the Ride
    So sorry to hear. Our prayers are with you and yours.

Very sorry to hear that SB, thoughts and prayers are with you and all the family.

I just saw this...you, the family, and all his loved ones will be in my prayers. Praying for comfort and hope.

"Always be ready to make your defense to anyone who demands from you an accounting for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and reverence." 1 Peter 3:15-16 (NRSV)