Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Racism alive and well in of all place jasper Texas

Society Crazy Indeed

Racism alive and well in of all place jasper Texas

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/22/us...pagewanted=all

They are about as divided as a city right now as they were with the james Byrd case

I cannot be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.I wont give up, shut up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and showed up for all wounded children.

Not really surprised...it takes a generation or two to get past that sort of ugliness...its a learned thing and if folks are still learning it then you are going to struggle to get past it....
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Intellectual Patriot
    To be honest, the gloss on this screams racism. But I will withhold my judgement until all the facts are released. Such as the scorecard. But I will say that the guy agitating with the online stuff needs to have his ace shuffled if you know what I mean
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Head Lackey
    [Lance Caraway] said that he regretted his word choice and that he was not a “white pointy-hat-wearing racist.”
    This is true.
    He is just an average, run-of-the-mill racist.
    It must be difficult for him to be held up to that standard.
    Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.