Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: The only thing Stockton has going for it is Detroit is not far behind...

Oh my!

The only thing Stockton has going for it is Detroit is not far behind...

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

Sad to see. Doesn't exactly shock me though, my sister went to college at University of the Pacific in Stockton and I took her to her initial campus visit about 12 years ago, struck me as a town with some serious issues back then. As an aside, some of you may remember UoP as a school with a football program until Nebraska hung a lot more than half a hun on 'em under Osborne and they got rid of it soon after (I'm guessing the Nebraska whipping wasn't the only one they suffered, but ours was particularly bad IIRC).

Oh my!
    It looks like this is coming to a head a lot faster than expected. Seems that if the city attorney doesn't quite trying to sue the state, the state is just going to withhold funds that are needed to keep the city solvent.
    http://www.freep.com/article/2012062...|img|FRONTPAGE
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller