The cheapest owner in MLS....only paid Demspey $87K....very few players speak highly of him and Demps out n out loathes him....but he nails this to the wall....

The EPL is a black hole for teams losing money....follwed closely by LaLiga....only the Bundasliga makes money in Europe....in fact made the most money in the world this past year from its shirt sponorships alone...and has forged an aliance with MLS because the two leagues run their buisness models much alike...

Analzying football's business model, Kraft insisted he would not follow the example of Abu-Dhabi owned English Premier League winners Manchester City, which has ran up huge losses -- $300 million for the last financial year (the highest figure in English football history) -- to assemble a championship team.

"Manchester City won the championship this year and I hear they're going to lose $156 million. I would rather give that money to charity if I had it. I want every business to stand on its own," the 71-year-old, told CNN.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/27/sp...tml?hpt=isp_c1