Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: I noticed

Varsity

I noticed

......................There's not much being said/heard/thought about Drake Martinez. (Taylor's brother). I know he had a monster of a game last season at his school but I can't honestly remember anyone else saying much about him.

Are we still recruiting him. I think we did offer him, if I'm not mistaking. It was mentioned that he could be just as fast as his older brother. With AG heading back to his home state, and NU possibly taking 2 RBs this class. How far down the board is he or is he still on the board. I really can't find anything about him beyond September of 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by LarstheRed View Post
    I'm not looking for perfection, but you have to feel that every time Bo saw TM about to be interviewed he had to have a serious case of butt clench.

#1 Husker Fan
    He does have a formidable offer from us and just hasnt made up his mind yet. I am sure alot will go into his decision concerning Taylors time here and how it has panned out.
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

Varsity
    Oh, okay. How great of a prospect do we see him compared to the other guys offered at his position.

Edit...I see we are competing with UCLA & San Diego St for him. I'm guess the lack of offers may rest on the fact that his brother is our starting QB.
    Quote Originally Posted by LarstheRed View Post
    I'm not looking for perfection, but you have to feel that every time Bo saw TM about to be interviewed he had to have a serious case of butt clench.