Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: ZACK HANNON The Latest **NEW**

ZACK HANNON The Latest **NEW**

Red Shirt
    Great interview and thanks for sharing. It doesn't sound like he's tipping his hand much.

#1 Husker Fan
    Thanks for your post!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

I thought he was a stronger Husker lean than he seemed to indicate in his interview. Here's hoping he was down playing it for a bit of suspense.

Both parents are Mizzou grads and he wants to major in broadcast journalism (a strong Mizzou advantage on both fronts.)

First time I've seen him mention KState as a finalist.

Quote Originally Posted by BornToBeRed View Post
    First time I've seen him mention KState as a finalist.

He's mentioned them before...but I think they are aways behind his top 3 of us, Mizzou and Arkansas.

Quote Originally Posted by jslsker View Post
    He's mentioned them before...but I think they are aways behind his top 3 of us, Mizzou and Arkansas.
    Thanks, jsl.

Is this guy a huge target for NU?

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaGene View Post
    Is this guy a huge target for NU?
    Huge in proximity, absolutely. One of the biggest reasons Morrow hurts is because he's so darn close. If we lose out on this, it'll hurt. But it'll hurt a lot less if it's to Mizzou. At least to me.

Agree fully, but with him and Morrow, if they both commit to home-state schools, its hard to get to low over it....short of almost commiting to us at BRW he has not tipped his hand except to keep his promise to visit all of the schools he said he would before making a decision...

I still like our chances based on his BRW near commit....and the fact he wants to be sure and is thus visiting all of the schools on his short list....smart on his part...

Quote Originally Posted by BornToBeRed View Post
    Huge in proximity, absolutely. One of the biggest reasons Morrow hurts is because he's so darn close. If we lose out on this, it'll hurt. But it'll hurt a lot less if it's to Mizzou. At least to me.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season