Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spain v Portugal

FWIW I think Messi and Roanaldo are great players....don't get me wrong...but I also think you have to put it into perspective too.....which often gets forgotten when these two are discussed....the advantages they have on all-star teams in a lopsided league....
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Red Shirt
    Ibra huh? Yeah, that definitely is not someone I was expecting. Messi and CR7 are probably two of the most exciting to watch though even if they're considered to be playing in less physical leagues.

Super Mario is extremely talented but he undoubtedly is aggravating to watch when he has to pull the antics.

He isn't there yet, but I think Neymar could well be on his way. He just needs to get outta Brazil and up his competition level some.
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

"The last 11 days we focused on Nebraska," said Snyder, "and now I know more about them than I want to."

Alot of the lists over the past 3-4 years had Ibra #3 to Messi and Ronaldo....

Quote Originally Posted by huskon4ever! View Post
    Ibra huh? Yeah, that definitely is not someone I was expecting. Messi and CR7 are probably two of the most exciting to watch though even if they're considered to be playing in less physical leagues.

Super Mario is extremely talented but he undoubtedly is aggravating to watch when he has to pull the antics.

He isn't there yet, but I think Neymar could well be on his way. He just needs to get outta Brazil and up his competition level some.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season