Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hot

Blackshirt

Hot

It was 104 yesterday and predicted to get to 106 today. Last year it was floods, this year is dry and very very hot. Can't wait until fall.
    I used to have superpowers.....but my therapist took them away...

Husker Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ogahusker View Post
    It was 104 yesterday and predicted to get to 106 today. Last year it was floods, this year is dry and very very hot. Can't wait until fall.
    yep, gonna hit the century mark all week...hot hot hot....hotlanta doesn't compare to here...or do they?

Intellectual Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogahusker View Post

Remember 88, 89, and 90. Followed up by 91. You have the pattern backwards. Damn, my high school graduation got delayed a week by the flood of 91. Even then no running water in the high school.

So we drank beer to stay hydrated.
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Buddy out in Sidney says it's supposed to hit 109 there today.

Screw that.

The summer months are when I really start thinking about moving someplace where it rarely gets above 66 or 67 degrees outside. One of these years I'll actually do it.

Husker Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Nishioka View Post
    The summer months are when I really start thinking about moving someplace where it rarely gets above 66 or 67 degrees outside. One of these years I'll actually do it.
    San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by Huskers57 View Post
    San Diego.
    Thinking Monterey... it's a few degrees cooler

Intellectual Patriot
    Nova Scotia. Heard it stays cool there all year round.
    Life Lesson: DO NOT LET THE MAN KEEP YOU DOWN! http://forum.huskermax.com/vbbs/show...er-King-Jr-Day
    "Yeah, saw that only Larry, Moe, and Curly had chimed-in before the thread was locked. C'est la vie when the cumulative IQ of those 3 shxxxeads is something less than 200, with Squatch nailing down 3rd place. Almost not worth the keystroke time expended reporting those twits, however..."

I love fan mail.

Head Lackey
    Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.

Travel Squad

I had business in downtown Denver yesterday afternoon. Air temp downtown was 114, humidity was 5%, wind was blowing 20-25 mph. Felt like I was in a convection oven. Still more comfortable than those 94 degree, 95% humidity summer days I will probably get when visiting the in-laws in Omaha next month.

Omaha weather is a lot better for my skin, though.
    "Those mothers would rather see the country go down in flames than let the times change."

-- Samuel L. Jackson

Administrator

Hot

Going to hit 100 in cincy this week.

Born a Nebraskan, raised a Nebraskan, will die a Nebraskan!! Go Big Red!

Men of Israel, consider carefully what you intend to do to these men. Some time ago Theudas appeared, claiming to be somebody, and about four hundred men rallied to him. He was killed, all his followers were dispersed, and it all came to nothing. After him, Judas the Galilean appeared in the days of the census and led a band of people in revolt. He too was killed, and all his followers were scattered. Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.” - Gamalie the Pharisee - Addressing the Sanhedrin regarding the new group called Christians
    "I support collecting more in taxes from people with high incomes who choose to actually pay taxes at lower tax rates than use lawyers and accountants to avoid taxes at higher tax rates," he wrote. "Some tax revenues at low tax rates is a heckuva lot better than no tax revenues at high tax rates." - Art Laffer (on 999 plan)

Travel Squad

70-75F all week long in the Bay Area.

God I admire you.
    My heat pump isn't keeping up...already 82 in the house and nothing back from the service provider on my hms warranty to schedule. Bleah..
    "Just because somebody's a talented guy or he's right for a lot of people
    doesn't mean he's right for us here at Nebraska." -Bo Pelini, 2/3/10

Intellectual Patriot
    FIRST ONE OF THE YEAR: Is it hot enough for ya?

I love fan mail.

Head Lackey
    Lord loves a workin' man; don't trust whitey; see a doctor and get rid of it.