Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35

Thread: GOP senators press for special prosecutor into potential national security leak.

  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by huskrthill View Post
    It's nice to see you finally admit that your games are childish.




    I almost went there, but I've been told that such statements are "unprofessional."
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II


  2. #17
    Guest

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Papillion, NE
    Posts
    3,743
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    Would you care to explain how it was different such that a special prosecutor was justified in one instance and not in the other? Or do you think that simply saying it in all caps is sufficiently persuasive?
    I'm totally convinced.

  3. #18
    Blackshirt

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,226
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    Would you care to explain how it was different such that a special prosecutor was justified in one instance and not in the other? Or do you think that simply saying it in all caps is sufficiently persuasive?
    I have to write everything to you anymore in all caps because you seem to coveniently ignore things (or perhaps your glass eye just fogged over, who knows?).
    I didn't speak to whether a special prosecutor was justified in one instance and not the other. Please read what I actually did post slowly and carefully this time:

    "THE REASON WHY THE SPECIAL PROSECUTOR WAS DEMANDED IN EACH CASE WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT."
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

  4. #19
    Blackshirt

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,226
    Quote Originally Posted by huskrthill View Post
    It's nice to see you finally admit that your games are childish.
    Still attempting but failing to twist my words and misrepresent what I actually said.
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

  5. #20
    All Big 10
    FLA4NEB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Central FLA
    Posts
    18,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    Love playing these childish games with you righters.
    Quote Originally Posted by huskrthill View Post
    It's nice to see you finally admit that your games are childish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    Still attempting but failing to twist my words and misrepresent what I actually said.
    Thill didn't twist or misrepresent.
    I am Fred Lawrence Anderson and I approve this post.

  6. #21
    Guest

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Papillion, NE
    Posts
    3,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Huskermedic View Post
    Why is not having a special prosecutor a big deal?

    Democrats did the same thing with the Bush white house and finally got a special prosecutor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    Huskermedic..

    Aren't these two examples, one from each side of the aisle, an apples to oranges sort of comparison...two totally different situations as it were?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    I didn't speak to whether a special prosecutor was justified in one instance and not the other.
    Well, yes you did. Please read your posts carefully within the context of the thread. Medic asked why a special prosecutor was warranted in one situation and not the other. You response was that the situations were different as if one situation warranted a special prosecutor and the other did not. If you expect us to interpret your remarks out of context then all I can say is you are simply stating the obvious.

  7. #22
    Ayyy!
    huskrthill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Approximately 41° 12' 19" N, 96° 9' 29" W
    Posts
    40,729
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    Still attempting but failing to twist my words and misrepresent what I actually said.
    I didn't twist anything. Perhaps you need to express yourself more clearly.

  8. #23
    Blackshirt

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,226
    Quote Originally Posted by FLA4NEB View Post
    Thill didn't twist or misrepresent.
    Sure he did...he said, "YOUR games are childish." They aren't my games, they are the righters games. I said I loved playing them. Hence he twisted and misrepresented my words. And I hope you realize that Thill, Chi, and now you are continuing to play those childish games as this thread progresses.

    Question for Chi, Thill, and/or FLA: more games to follow or are we going to get back to discussing the thread topic?
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

  9. #24
    The thread topic is two separate calls for special investigators, both involving leaks of top secret information. You claim they are TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!11!!but have thus far been either unable or unwilling to explain what material differences there are between the two situations. Are you just going to keep on sputtering phrases like "TOTALLY DIFFERENT" and "childish games" or are you at some point going to make an attempt at explaining what you mean?
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II


  10. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by FLA4NEB View Post
    Thill didn't twist or misrepresent.

    I saw a clear and unambiguous admission by Warhorse that he enjoyed playing childish games. The only thing about that that surprised me was the degree of candor and self-awareness that Warhorse exhibited in making this admission.
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II


  11. #26
    All Big 10
    FLA4NEB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Central FLA
    Posts
    18,702
    Hey I am all willing to play childish games but we are trying to have AN ADULT DISCUSSION HERE.
    I am Fred Lawrence Anderson and I approve this post.

  12. #27
    Blackshirt

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,226
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownHusker View Post
    The thread topic is two separate calls for special investigators, both involving leaks of top secret information. You claim they are TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!11!!but have thus far been either unable or unwilling to explain what material differences there are between the two situations. Are you just going to keep on sputtering phrases like "TOTALLY DIFFERENT" and "childish games" or are you at some point going to make an attempt at explaining what you mean?
    So we are done even attempting to discusss the thread topic? Got it and out. You and your little minions can continue the circle just fine without me.
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.

  13. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
    So we are done even attempting to discusss the thread topic? Got it and out.
    I would bug out too if I had claimed that two situations were TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!!111!! yet was utterly unable to articulate why it is that I felt this way. Good decision on your part.
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II


  14. #29
    Rollin' Huskers
    BIGRED..CHEESEHED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wherever our RV is parked - currently Lincoln Nebraska
    Posts
    2,858
    WH....you didn't discuss anything in this thread....just Denial and Deflection
    GBR
    Badger by birth - Husker by choice !!!

  15. #30
    Blackshirt

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    15,226
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED..CHEESEHED View Post
    WH....you didn't discuss anything in this thread....just Denial and Deflection
    Oh, I got in a post or two of actual discussion before Chi and his little minions rolled in with their childish ridicule and insult.
    I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man that had no feet.







Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •