Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GOP senators press for special prosecutor into potential national security leak.

All Big 10

Oh my!
    FLA, only seeing a red X
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

All Big 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Red_in_Blue_Land View Post
    FLA, only seeing a red X
    On the iPad and had trouble gettin the picture of all chi's minion uploaded from are last get together.

Chi is up front...I'm way in the back again...
    I am Fred Lawrence Anderson and I approve this post.

Oh my!
    See it now!

Quote Originally Posted by FLA4NEB View Post
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." Ayn Rand

"Hillary has been cheated on more than a blind woman playing Scrabble. With gypsies." Dennis Miller

Get back to work minions! Fla, remember, you are in charge of dodging, and RIBL, if you're not deflecting, you're not doing your job!
    "The distinctive mark of the Christian, today more than ever, must be love for the poor, the weak, the suffering." Pope John Paul II