Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Johnny Stanton coming back!!!!!!!!!!

Scout Team
    My thoughts exactly.

Red Shirt
    High School coaches first comments..." he has character" if that's the first thing a coach says about an obviously talented young man he must be special. I hope he decides to become a Husker.
    "My job as a football coach is to educate and prepare the kids who come into this program for the rest of their life..." Bo Pelini at the Penn State post game press conference Nov. 12 2011

Yup tell-tale sign....

Quote Originally Posted by YUENGLING View Post
    High School coaches first comments..." he has character" if that's the first thing a coach says about an obviously talented young man he must be special. I hope he decides to become a Husker.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

I know I am not a recruiting guru when it comes to providing info to this board...I have provided smiley faces and such in the past in all due fun...However, Stanton will be our next commit.

Quote Originally Posted by 215Husker View Post
    I know I am not a recruiting guru when it comes to providing info to this board...I have provided smiley faces and such in the past in all due fun...However, Stanton will be our next commit.
    I <3 U

#1 Husker Fan
    I always appreciate your info! You have been very insightful with your knowledge! Thanks again for confirming what many of us have been thinking!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by BornToBeRed View Post
    I <3 U
    Not to get all Facebook cheesy but this post needs a like button!!!!

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#1 Husker Fan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You my friend provide more than you know....and I get your system.... So you rock and rock hard and I respect what you bring and you...and thanks for what you share...

Double that for me...

Quote Originally Posted by BornToBeRed View Post
    I <3 U

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    He will be bringing pretty much his whole family back with him to Lincoln on Tuesday now that they are back from Italy! More details to come!
    With all due respect to the other 4* QBs like Aaron Bailey, Malik Zaire, Anthony Jennings, Matt Alviti or really any other QB who has seriously considered Nebraska, IMPO Johnny Stanton is the best one. He represents the best option and I think is a 60-40 lean.

I think the dream QB scenario is Stanton and Kincade as they could be the top two players on the Husker board right now. It could likely end up Stanton-Hobbs, which would be nice. IMPO if you get Stanton, you could actually look to use that other QB spot on a position like WR, DB or RB. I am a big fan of Stanton's. Dont get me wrong, I also really like Aaron Bailey and Anthony Jennings but just not as much. Johnny Stanton is very underrated. For him to not be a unanimous 4* by all recruiting services is baffling to me. IMPO he is clearly one of the top 15 QBs in the country, regardless of if they are "pro-style" or "Dual-Threat".

#1 Husker Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by N2FL View Post
    With all due respect to the other 4* QBs like Aaron Bailey, Malik Zaire, Anthony Jennings, Matt Alviti or really any other QB who has seriously considered Nebraska, IMPO Johnny Stanton is the best one. He represents the best option and I think is a 60-40 lean.

I think the dream QB scenario is Stanton and Kincade as they could be the top two players on the Husker board right now. It could likely end up Stanton-Hobbs, which would be nice. IMPO if you get Stanton, you could actually look to use that other QB spot on a position like WR, DB or RB. I am a big fan of Stanton's. Dont get me wrong, I also really like Aaron Bailey and Anthony Jennings but just not as much. Johnny Stanton is very underrated. For him to not be a unanimous 4* by all recruiting services is baffling to me. IMPO he is clearly one of the top 15 QBs in the country, regardless of if they are "pro-style" or "Dual-Threat".
    As always, thanks for your input.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by N2FL View Post

Agree with that entirely

All American
    Just checking in on the recruiting board, and reading all this for the first time. I was impressed by the video. The kid has elusiveness. He makes good decisions with the ball, and good reads. He FINISHES his runs (puts his shoulder down and does not shy away from contact.). Looks like he can throw on the move, or in the pocket.

I'm getting excited for Tuesday/Wednesday, now.
    Riley: Hire a proven OC, and DC. No on the job training.

Coaches who truly coach toughness.

Scout Team
    This would really be a great addition to this recruiting class. This would help draw wide receivers running backs imo. This class is really shaping up.
    Husker follower since 1962