Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Just a heads up on Parking!

Husker Immortal Love Tool

Just a heads up on Parking!

Believe it or not but some garages are already sold out for this up coming season!

I decided to spend the extra money and get a season pass at center. It's a close walk
    to our tailgate and the pass lasts from Friday night until Sun Noon for all the home games!

go here! http://www.lincoln.ne.gov/asp/eventprk/default.asp
    The Skunk Has Spoken!

I swear skunk was squeezin my buttocks !
    Skunkman's nose nailed this one.
    Never squat with yer spurs on.
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer
    "You gotta watch the Skunkman."
    I don't want to ruin Skunk's rep, but I have to report that he is a very hospitable and generous guy, besides being a super Husker fan.

chirp chrip chrip
    The Skunk Has Spoken!

I don't want to ruin Skunk's rep, but I have to report that he is a very hospitable and generous guy, besides being a super Husker fan.

Husker Immortal
    I got my parking for the Wisconsin game and was really surprised how many lots are already full. Thanks for the heads up Skunk.
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -- Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by ThotDoc View Post
    I got my parking for the Wisconsin game and was really surprised how many lots are already full. Thanks for the heads up Skunk.

Well! There you go!

Us Skunks need the love also!
    The Skunk Has Spoken!

Rollin' Huskers
    Wherever our RV is parked - currently Lincoln Nebraska
    Ok Ok...I'll 'chirp' - kept checking the darn website every day for about a month - first day up - 7th of June I think - I checked around 10 am two lots were already sold out....got mine though....

thanks for the reminder (?) Skunk !!!
    GBR
    Badger by birth - Husker by choice !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGRED..CHEESEHED View Post
    Ok Ok...I'll 'chirp' - kept checking the darn website every day for about a month - first day up - 7th of June I think - I checked around 10 am two lots were already sold out....got mine though....

thanks for the reminder (?) Skunk !!!
    You are welcome!
    The Skunk Has Spoken!

Founding Father
    Hey Skunk,
    Did you actually buy a season pass or did you buy individual tickets? Just curious cause I see the season price works out to over 20 bucks a game and yet they have a minimum of 100 spots available on the individual games at 13 per spot. You could save 84 dollars buy reserving your spots individually.... what's up wit dat?

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberbach View Post
    Hey Skunk,
    Did you actually buy a season pass or did you buy individual tickets? Just curious cause I see the season price works out to over 20 bucks a game and yet they have a minimum of 100 spots available on the individual games at 13 per spot. You could save 84 dollars buy reserving your spots individually.... what's up wit dat?
    I think it depends upon how long you need it for each game. The season pass gives you access to the garages/lots from Fri night until Sunday at noon.
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -- Vince Lombardi

Rollin' Huskers
    Wherever our RV is parked - currently Lincoln Nebraska
    The season pass is a good deal for those that come to Lincoln for the weekend (unless of course Downtown Lincoln hotels comp parking - and I doubt they do as that would make the parking passes unnecessary).

We did not buy a season pass as we do not stay downtown. We did buy individual passes for each game and Doc you are correct it was a considerable savings.
    GBR
    Badger by birth - Husker by choice !!!

I decided to go with the season pass even if it is an extra 80 just in case we do spend the week end in town.
    Also since I will most likely sell some of my tickets, this way I can throw in the parking also!
    The Skunk Has Spoken!

Recruit

is anyone in the new parking garage just east of the embassey? i got into that garage this year!