Get HuskerMaxô on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: The Ticket/Tailgate option for the UCLA game is approaching a sellout

Administrator

The Ticket/Tailgate option for the UCLA game is approaching a sellout

I have completed the seating chart for our block of 950 tickets for the UCLA game and will be mailing out tickets to those that chose that option tomorrow and notifying those that chose the will call option of their seat location.

Out of the 950 tickets in our block there are only 21 remaining. I could get more tickets but they will be above Row 57. If you are coming to the game and want to sit in the HuskerMax block in Section 10 get your order in this week.

Here's the link.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." Ė Jack Nicklaus

Heisman
    Very impressive, David.
    If you continue to have your practices open to the public, donít be surprised if they show up. All of them.

Greatness is made in empty stadiums, but itís revealed in full stadiums.

Administrator

It's down to 12 now.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." Ė Jack Nicklaus

Got in yesterday! Yes!!!

Looking forward to meeting all of you at the game...
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Administrator

The ticket/tailgate option is currently sold out. I am attempting to get another block of tickets.

Husker Immortal
    I procrastinated but I'm in. I will be in Pasadena for the game and tailgate!!!
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -- Vince Lombardi

Heisman
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Looking forward to meeting all of you at the game...
    Looks like there will be a lot of HM members to meet at this shindig.
    If you continue to have your practices open to the public, donít be surprised if they show up. All of them.

Greatness is made in empty stadiums, but itís revealed in full stadiums.