Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: happy Father's Day

happy Father's Day

Just a quick shout out to all the posters here that have the great joy and responsibility that comes with being a dad This day is for you. Enjoy it.

Also, my thoughts and prayers and the prayers and thoughts of your fellow posters are with Colo and others who no longer have their father with them. The spirit of your father continues to live in you.

Husker Immortal

Husker Immortal
    A Happy Father's Day to all you dads. Just got a picture from my daughter in VietNam that made me smile and an ecard that made me cry. Three of my five will be around this afternoon, but my dad is still visiting my brother in Omaha. Happy Father's Day dad!
    God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
    the good fortune to run into the ones I do…
    and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Junior Varsity
    My daughter made my CU-grad (and Buffie die-hard) son-in-law go into the Big Red of the Rockies store in Estes Park and buy me a new Huskers t-shirt for Father's Day. Extra nice!!
    (old Gaelic saying) Chan eil h-uile facal sireadh freagairt. Not every question requires an answer.

Husker Immortal
    Now that's a good daughter!

Husker Immortal
    Happy Father's Day to all! I lost my dad in '70, so my memories go way back. To those whose dad's are still alive, cherish your time together.

Happy Fathers Day to all of you Dad's!!! I hope it was a special day for you and that your kids in some small way let you know how much you are loved. We just got back from College Station visiting with the kids, eating at the Chicken and buying Dad some new Aggie shirts (yes I got one too). A&M is booming with SEC signs and merchandise. Interesting to see how excited everyone is about their move to the SEC.

Took the kids to Denver ComicCon today to celebrate, had a blast. Hope all you fathers had a great one too.

Happy Father's Day, gents. Not one myself, but I did drive up to Omaha and spend time with mine.

PS here's a nice Father's Day pic.