Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Hannon feeling comfortable after BRW

Smile Hannon feeling comfortable after BRW

Free content article on Scout....commitment still to come in July...the first paragraph is tell-tale in my opinion...

I feel really good about this one...and we have Michael Rose in his ear to boot...

"This was my third going down there so I pretty much had seen everything. But what stuck out most was how comfortable I felt this time around,” explained the 6-foot-4, 292-pound lineman. “It was great. I felt a lot more comfortable walking away from the school than when I walked in.”

“My family and I were able to sit down with Coach Pelini for about 20 minutes. He just talked about where he sees me fitting into the Nebraska-style offense and the Nebraska way of life,” stated Hannon. “We talked to every coach but that was just one that stuck out the most.”
    http://nebraska.scout.com/2/1195614.html
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Husker Immortal
    that's nice; 20 minutes of quality time

Teaser from Rivals:

Rockhurst OL Zach Hannon said he came close to committing to Nebraska during his Big Red Weekend visit
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by CombatTargeteer View Post
    that's nice; 20 minutes of quality time
    Man.. i would love 20 minutes with Bo, how cool would that be?