Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nathan Gerry is 'N'

Natter looks like a total bad ass in that photo

All Big 10
    Looks good. Good to have you Nathan!

Go Big Red!!!!

Red Shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Had he stayed uncommited it would only have grown....just won the State 100M crown with a 10.7...which is really scooting....also nominated for the US Army All-Amreica Bowl....if chosen that among other things will see his rating move up to a solid 4-star....

We really got a gem here as this young man is really breaking out....and I think is going to do great things at Nebraska....a kid we will be proud of before its said and done....
    Not to be a stickler here RR, but he did not win the 100M crown with a 10.7... he ran a 11.00 in both prelims and finals and was beat by a kid from SF Lincoln who ran a 10.97. His best run of the year was a 10.7 but it didn't come at State as it was terrible weather conditions (windy, rainy and cold) so very few kids were able to reach their previous bests.

Anyway, always glad to see a SoDak kid move on to the next level and even better when they choose to become a Husker!
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

"The last 11 days we focused on Nebraska," said Snyder, "and now I know more about them than I want to."

Red Shirt
    Congrats and welcome aboard Nathan.

Red Shirt
    I agree. He doesn't look like a high school kid. He looks like he could step on the field and play today.

Quote Originally Posted by jslsker View Post
    Natter looks like a total bad ass in that photo

Just going off what I read....but thanks for the correction...

Quote Originally Posted by huskon4ever! View Post
    Not to be a stickler here RR, but he did not win the 100M crown with a 10.7... he ran a 11.00 in both prelims and finals and was beat by a kid from SF Lincoln who ran a 10.97. His best run of the year was a 10.7 but it didn't come at State as it was terrible weather conditions (windy, rainy and cold) so very few kids were able to reach their previous bests.

Anyway, always glad to see a SoDak kid move on to the next level and even better when they choose to become a Husker!
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Red Shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Just going off what I read....but thanks for the correction...
    I missed something when I was reading as well. Actually his best time for the track season was 10.5 in the 100M but he still ran 11.00 and placed 2nd at State. His two nearest competitors though were both seniors and the next underclassman is roughly 1/2 sec behind him... He should have a good shot at it next year!
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

"The last 11 days we focused on Nebraska," said Snyder, "and now I know more about them than I want to."