Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Saw Arkansas, DVH at UBA yesterday

Red Shirt

Saw Arkansas, DVH at UBA yesterday

A buddy of mine runs UBA, and he let me know that Arkansas would be practicing there due to the rain.

I arrived a couple of minutes before they did and watched practice, and let me tell you, DVH is one intense dude. All business, no doubt about it.

He even conducted infield practice by hitting the balls himself (which I was surprised at).

Anyway, say what you want about him leaving NU, but that guy is a flat out winner.

I'm trying to upload a video I took of him conducting infield, hopefully I can get it on here...
    "I've never quit anything in my life" -- Bo Pelini

Red Shirt
    nm
    "I've never quit anything in my life" -- Bo Pelini

Travel Squad
    Very interesting, FC. Van Horn made NU a winner and left in the only way possible that endeared him even more to his fans -- to rescue his alma mater.

He is an absolute winner and has shown his mettle in one of the toughest (THE toughest?) conference in the country. I remain a fan of the now-Arkansas coach.
    “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.” Marcus Aurelius

Scout Team

I remember him hitting infield practice when at Nebr too. And the intensity has not changed !