What Klinsman is making vs what Bradley was paid.....something to ponder.....are we getting that much more value for the buck with Klinsman then we did with Bradley? The short term answer is a firm 'no'.....time will tell though....and Sunil Gulati has his reputation riding on it.....and he knows it....Klinsman and Gulati are facing high expectations and with that kind of annual salary they should be....

The September home and away WC qualifiers, with co-group leaders Jamica, could become very crucial in that regard....Jamacia is a decent side ranked 48th in the world...so no push over at all.....

I fully expect us to qualify....the new CONCACAF World Cup Qualifying rules make it almost impossible for the USA and Mexico not too.....heck they don't even have to play each other....and part of me wonders if that is a good thing for either country? I think the process in the past battle hardened both teams and made them better....

Interesting stuff....to be honest I was really surprised to read we were playing Klinsman that much money.....especially when he could not get a club job in Germany now (Dotsee has hammered that fact home quite a few times) if he worked for free and he is a soccer legend in his country (as he should be as a GREAT player)....ranks near the top what European powers pay their coaches....only England is crazy enough to pay a manager more than that for what amounts to 10-15 games a year with the national team....FWIW I don't blame him one bit trying to get as much as he can.....more power to him and he doesn't have the brunson burner under his butt as he would in Europe which makes it even nicer...

I really hope he succeeds....time will tell if it was money well spent or not....time for us to not just compete but win a World Cup....hopefully in my lifetime....