Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Huskers lead for Top JUCO ILB Tyrone Ward

Quote Originally Posted by ShortSideOption View Post
    I am still a little shocked that Cox was not offered as "whatever you want to play here". Legacy recruit highly regarded by many recruiting experts and sites....I like the prospects at LB right now though.....

I wish I could bug the staffs phone during recruiting calls for an hour just to see what is said....
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Sandland is a 5-star TE....one of the Top 10 JUCO players in the country....if we land him we done at that position and I agree with N2FL he will start from game one....I don't see us taking anymore TE's if we land him....

And extremely rare for a JUCO guy to have 20 offers at this point or any point....

I think we have a fair shot at him....we have a huge need and are a team on the rise and I think that will play well with him....

I still think we'd take another TE for depth. If we are going to a power run game..we'll need a number of tight ends. Agreed that Sandland is a stud.

Per Sayles last update...the staff told him that we were taking 3 TE this year and were looking at a JUCO.

Yeah we know who the JUCO is...

I suspect he gets the offer if Sanland passes as we will not know on that until late this year...

Quote Originally Posted by jslsker View Post
    I still think we'd take another TE for depth. If we are going to a power run game..we'll need a number of tight ends. Agreed that Sandland is a stud.

Per Sayles last update...the staff told him that we were taking 3 TE this year and were looking at a JUCO.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

I suspect he gets the offer if Sanland passes as we will not know on that until late this year...
    I think he'll have an offer before Sandland's decision is made.

Scout Team

Being a December grad, Beau Sandland will not drag it out too long.

Also saw that Ohio TE Devon Edwards, who has a Husker offer, will be visiting Nebraska officially. IMPO Edwards is a better player than Casey Sayles.

I sure hope not....

Yes I saw that too....

Oh and I agree...

Quote Originally Posted by N2FL View Post

Also saw that Ohio TE Devon Edwards, who has a Husker offer, will be visiting Nebraska officially. IMPO Edwards is a better player than Casey Sayles.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Quote Originally Posted by N2FL View Post

Sandland has been on record multiple times and has been pretty consistent with the fact that he will take all 5 visits and not make a decision until December.

Sayles had a pretty impressive camp here. I'd be pretty surprised if he doesn't receive an offer.

Scout Team
    Quote Originally Posted by jslsker View Post
    Sandland has been on record multiple times and has been pretty consistent with the fact that he will take all 5 visits and not make a decision until December.

Sayles had a pretty impressive camp here. I'd be pretty surprised if he doesn't receive an offer.
    I was not implying that I thought Sandland would commit before the summer was over. Just that he would likely decide by Thanksgiving and not around the time we find out who will be playing in the Super Bowl, like some elite recruits do.