Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: New mod BornToBeRed

Administrator

New mod BornToBeRed

Please welcome BornToBeRed to the mod ranks. I want to offer my thanks to Joestrummer, redmachine and BornToBeRed to offering to be a mod. I also want to thank all who applied to be a mod this go around. It made the selection difficult with so many good candidates.

Born a Nebraskan, raised a Nebraskan, will die a Nebraskan!! Go Big Red!

Men of Israel, consider carefully what you intend to do to these men. Some time ago Theudas appeared, claiming to be somebody, and about four hundred men rallied to him. He was killed, all his followers were dispersed, and it all came to nothing. After him, Judas the Galilean appeared in the days of the census and led a band of people in revolt. He too was killed, and all his followers were scattered. Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.” - Gamalie the Pharisee - Addressing the Sanhedrin regarding the new group called Christians
    "I support collecting more in taxes from people with high incomes who choose to actually pay taxes at lower tax rates than use lawyers and accountants to avoid taxes at higher tax rates," he wrote. "Some tax revenues at low tax rates is a heckuva lot better than no tax revenues at high tax rates." - Art Laffer (on 999 plan)

8 man footbal alum
    Welcome BTBR. Still hanging around Warrensburg or have you moved on?
    "Gentlemen, this is a football" - Coach Lombardi
    "Winning isn't everything here at Nebraska as Coach Devaney used to say...but we do rate it right up there with oxygen." - Johnny Rodgers

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red Dutchman View Post
    Welcome BTBR. Still hanging around Warrensburg or have you moved on?
    Thank you, sir.

One more year in Warrensburg. Then I'll have my Bachelor's in Marketing. Only chance I stay in for more school beyond this is if some school has some sort of sports marketing or management program (UCM doesn't) and they're willing to pay the way.

Travel Squad

Congrats, BTBR!

You could use all the income from HMax for your new job to pay for that Masters!!

I know you will do a good job!

Husker Immortal
    Congrats BTBR on the promotion!

Now get done with that undergrad degree and get a real job!!
    "I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious." -- Vince Lombardi

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by BornToBeRed View Post
    Thank you, sir.

One more year in Warrensburg. Then I'll have my Bachelor's in Marketing. Only chance I stay in for more school beyond this is if some school has some sort of sports marketing or management program (UCM doesn't) and they're willing to pay the way.
    Congrats, BTBR, but don't let this little side gig interfere with your studies. Only the lucky few like Max get to make a living in the BBS biz.
    "Even hayseeds like ourselves get to put our 2 cents in now. Truthfully most of us could not coach ourselves out of a paper basket."
    ---Russian Red

Congrats!
    ]

Red Shirt

Congrats!

Sitting just quietly under the cork tree, smelling the flowers
    Congrats!