Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56

Thread: Huskers back in the picture for Aaron Bailey

  1. #1
    Moderator
    Red Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    123,777

    Thumbs up Huskers back in the picture for Aaron Bailey

    Looks like Aaron is having second thoughts about his commitment to Illinois....which I know baffled the heck out of most of us.... Lets just say the Huskers are back in the picture.... Will be interesting to see if anything comes of this....

    Perhaps we are not 'scrambling' after all....

    More to come I'm sure....
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

  2. #2
    Husker Immortal
    CombatTargeteer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    126,345
    Let's go Aaron.

  3. #3
    Heisman
    USMC_BugEater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    32,968
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Perhaps we are not 'scrambling' after all....
    unscrambling? descrambling?
    Greatness is made in empty stadiums, but it’s revealed in full stadiums.

  4. #4
    All Legend
    BuffSurveyor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Down The Road
    Posts
    16,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Looks like Aaron is having second thoughts about his commitment to Illinois....which I know baffled the heck out of most of us.... Lets just say the Huskers are back in the picture.... Will be interesting to see if anything comes of this....

    Perhaps we are not 'scrambling' after all....

    More to come I'm sure....
    Linky?
    It's a great day to be a Husker Fan!
    Live By The Code!
    (28-13-3) GATA If you see a skunk in the middle of the road, do you run it over or let it live? That is a quandary?

  5. #5
    Recruit
    Red Falcon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    205
    Follow the bouncing ball that is a high school kid's mind.
    The Last Knot-Holer

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Red Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    123,777
    NM
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

  7. #7
    8 man footbal alum
    Big Red Dutchman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Les Petites Cotes
    Posts
    2,316
    I can see him having second thoughts. I never thought he would sign with Illinois, ugh. It's long time until February and who knows what can happen.
    "Gentlemen, this is a football" - Coach Lombardi
    "Winning isn't everything here at Nebraska as Coach Devaney used to say...but we do rate it right up there with oxygen." - Johnny Rodgers

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Red Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    123,777
    None yet....inside info....pretty much common knowledge though....

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffSurveyor View Post
    Linky?
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

  9. #9
    All Big 10
    huskernut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Louisville, CO
    Posts
    19,044
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC_BugEater View Post
    unscrambling? descrambling?
    All the king's horses and all the kings men...

  10. #10
    Red Shirt
    Blue Howl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Deep in the primeval North Woods
    Posts
    2,231
    Maybe that other silent commit will still play out as expected.

  11. #11
    Blackshirt
    Greatest Fan of All's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Multiple (Omaha, Las Vegas)
    Posts
    15,988
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC_BugEater View Post
    unscrambling? descrambling?
    Naw, we have Johnny Stanton and he's way better...but, even if this kid is interested and we wanted him early on, I thought a few years ago Bo said he wouldn't deal with recruits that played games with the recruiting process.

  12. #12
    Moderator
    Red Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    123,777
    Bailey never was a silent commit...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Howl View Post
    Maybe that other silent commit will still play out as expected.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

  13. #13
    Travel Squad

    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Posts
    7,110
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Fan of All View Post
    Naw, we have Johnny Stanton and he's way better...but, even if this kid is interested and we wanted him early on, I thought a few years ago Bo said he wouldn't deal with recruits that played games with the recruiting process.
    Back to the agenda. I get it --- Bo is a dirty, rotten, filthy liar on top of everything else --- I got it.

  14. #14
    Blackshirt
    Greatest Fan of All's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Multiple (Omaha, Las Vegas)
    Posts
    15,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Pop Corn View Post
    Back to the agenda. I get it --- Bo is a dirty, rotten, filthy liar on top of everything else --- I got it.
    No. i just thought he said that. I do not recall exactly what he said, I'll see if I can find it. I am also not certain that he is interested in this kid anymore (if not, it's probably because of what he said). Get rid of the hate, it will consume you.

  15. #15
    Moderator
    Red Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    123,777
    Do tell....interested to know how you know this??

    FWIW the staff let Jordan Westerkmap visit Notre Dame last year after he was a commit....they were not wild abou it....nor would I be in their place...but it was best that he found out which school was for him....and it worked out okay.....

    We just flipped a kid from Pittsburgh....so why would we not be interested in Bailey?

    In fairness to you though I believe you are correct that when Bo first came to Nebraska that was his stance....which in fairness he has lightened up on...Coaches grow in all facets of the game....

    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Fan of All View Post
    No. i just thought he said that. I do not recall exactly what he said, I'll see if I can find it. I am also not certain that he is interested in this kid anymore (if not, it's probably because of what he said). Get rid of the hate, it will consume you.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season







Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •