Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: USA vs Antigua and Barbuda Game Thread

Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

I can relate to that........I played for a base and coammand softball teams (2b & p) for quite a few years and with coaching my oldest daughter's soccer teams had to watch a few games on the VCR and DVD recorder....hey I found some rugby games I made DVDs for you a few years ago....you still want them?

A Marine and beer.... Have fun...

Quote Originally Posted by 4evrHusker View Post
    I have a double-header in softball tonight, followed by dinner & beer. Might have to DVR this one. See you all tomorrow...

Looks like rain may go into the game....light rain now....wonder if it will hurt or help the USA?

Be safe my friend....shoot me an e-mail when you get settled....Vicki said to say thanks for your kind words...

Quote Originally Posted by Huskers57 View Post
    I'll be driving to the motherland so I won't be able to watch.

Looks like Paco Torres to play left-back (good choice in my opinion if Johnson can't make a go of it)....he has played there before and has the speed, defensive skills (I've seen him in the Mexican La Liga and he is a good defender), GREAT left foot and play making abilty to do so....good choice indeed....still not sure why we keep playing such a defensive minded midfield....oh well....should be fun....

#USMNT Starting XI for #USAvATG- Howard; Cherundolo, Goodson, Bocanegra (capt.), Torres; Edu, Bradley, Jones; Donovan, Dempsey, Gomez

Steven Goff@SoccerInsiderRimando, Castillo, Johnson, Corona, Wondolowski not in uniform #usmnt

Subs: Guzan, Parkhurst, Cameron, Onyewu, Beckerman, Altidore, Boyd.

Kickoff is scheduled for 6:11 PM CST....

Wonder why we keep playing in Florida this time of year? When I lived there this sort of weather is the norm this time of year....must be a good down pour to delay the game...

U.S. SOCCER@ussoccerWeather update from Tampa: Slight rain delay here, new kickoff time for #USAvATG is 7:27 pm ET! Teams just entered the field for warmups.

Broadcast underway....down pour....does not look to get better....

CONCACAF has set up qualifying to make it easy for the USA and Mexico to qualify for the 2014 Cup in Brazil....now we need to make sure we do not blow it....

Interesting the side-line reporter is American born and raised Monica Gonzalez who played for and captained the Mexico woman's team....really bugs the heck out of my daughter....no biggie to me...she is just doing a job....

Game underway....heavy rain....

Boca with a nice goal off of a corner kick from.....he is lethal if he can get it on his head....his goal #13 for the USA....

USA leads 1-0....

A&B came to play....not sure it will matter as their defense does not look that good...