Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: USA vs Antigua and Barbuda Game Thread

Fair enough and you know I respect your opinion...we just disagree with where the USMNT is at now....which is cool.....

Are you going to get tickets for the qualifer later this year in KC? I saw the USA play Costa Rica back in 2005 in Salt Lake...Keller stood on his head that day....

Quote Originally Posted by Porkchopexpress View Post
    I know you and I don't agree with the way things are RR, but Mexico beating Guyana 3-1 at Azteca is far from impressive. I don't care about friendly's at this point, because these games matter, the friendly's don't. Mexico had their stinker of a friendly also, and I'm guessing they are feeling a little heat for the outcome against Guyana. At the end of the day, both had pretty blah wins in their opener.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Fair enough and you know I respect your opinion...we just disagree with where the USMNT is at now....which is cool.....

Are you going to get tickets for the qualifer later this year in KC? I saw the USA play Costa Rica back in 2005 in Salt Lake...Keller stood on his head that day....
    It's always more fun when people respectfully disagree. Makes the conversations more interesting.

I'm going to wait on the qualifier in KC until I see the ticket prices. Livestrong is a great stadium, but for events like this, it might be a tad too small (in terms of capacity). So I'm sure tickets will be a bit on the steep side.

When we saw Costa Rica it was a double header with RSL playing the later game and we got tickets for $40 for both games....normal tickets per game to sit close to the 50 yard line were $25....so it was a good deal....we got season tickets the next season....but yes they can jack up prices for those games....when Real Madrid played RSL....nose bleed seats were $90.....

Agree...fun indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Porkchopexpress View Post
    It's always more fun when people respectfully disagree. Makes the conversations more interesting.

I'm going to wait on the qualifier in KC until I see the ticket prices. Livestrong is a great stadium, but for events like this, it might be a tad too small (in terms of capacity). So I'm sure tickets will be a bit on the steep side.
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Gunga galunga. Gunga....
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    When we saw Costa Rica it was a double header with RSL playing the later game and we got tickets for $40 for both games....normal tickets per game to sit close to the 50 yard line were $25....so it was a good deal....we got season tickets the next season....but yes they can jack up prices for those games....when Real Madrid played RSL....nose bleed seats were $90.....

Agree...fun indeed...
    I saw Costa Rica at Arrowhead in 1999 or so. Was a Sam's Army member back then.....good times!
    Nebraska fans, this is called someone in your conference having your back…welcome to the Big Ten. - HawkeyeNation