Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Fabian Johnson, Edgar Castillo likely to miss Antigua match

Recruit

Fabian Johnson, Edgar Castillo likely to miss Antigua match

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/dcunited/fabian-johnson-edgar-castillo-likely-to-miss-antigua-match/2012/06/07/gJQAkDKaMV_story.html

My guess is Boca will start at left back, with all the experience he has there...not the ideal situation, as against a better team his speed could be an issue, but he should be able to hold his own against Antigua.....I would like to see Goodson team up with Cameron in the middle if thats the case....Gooch just scares me
    "There's three ways to do things, the right way, the wrong way and the way that I do it. " - Nicky Santoro

"All things end badly, or else they wouldn't end. " - Brian Flanagan

Thankfully it's just Antigua, as Howard alone should be enough in defense. I agree with Gooch. Thanks for all you've done, but it's time to let the guy go.

Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkchopexpress View Post
    Thankfully it's just Antigua, as Howard alone should be enough in defense. I agree with Gooch. Thanks for all you've done, but it's time to let the guy go.
    Maybe we should go with the unusual 3 defender formation and see how many goals we can get by using an extra attacker?

Quote Originally Posted by BGRed View Post
    Maybe we should go with the unusual 3 defender formation and see how many goals we can get by using an extra attacker?
    I like it! I'm all for a more attacking style. Hopefully the USMNT won't have to worry about GD at this stage of qualifying, but why not rack up as many goals as possible against Antigua?