Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: Firestone's Kevin Gladney will reportedly visit Nebraska (Commitment Coming?)

Exclamation Firestone's Kevin Gladney will reportedly visit Nebraska (Commitment Coming?)

Feeling is if the visit goes as well as expected we could get a commit....he is very excited about Nebraska....the only competition is Iowa at this point and frankly I think we beat them hands-down when its said and done....Vince Marrow once again in on the recruiting of an Ohio kid along with Coach 'P'....

Firestone junior wide receiver Kevin Gladney will reportedly visit Nebraska on June 11, according to 247 Sports.

Gladney, one of the state’s top players in the 2013 class, also has offers from Iowa, Michigan State, Akron, Cincinnati and others, according to the website. He is listed at 6 feet 2 and 175 pounds, according to ScoutingOhio.com.
    http://www.ohio.com/blogs/varsity-le...raska-1.310272
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

#1 Husker Fan
    "N" if you ask me!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Red Shirt
    Good player. Let's hope his visit goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    "N" if you ask me!
    +1

Yup I think we land his commit too....

He and Morrow will be on campus tommorow....