Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it really a disaster if we don't get a QB recruit this year?

Travel Squad

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerRedDread View Post
    If Brayden Scott is a back up option then that means those other guys were some damn good athletes. I think Scott looks good as a QB. No he is no Martinez with his feet, but he's no Z. Lee either. If Scott is the back up option, then I think we are in great shape.
    I agree....first offers are just that....offers. Guys you would be happy to have as part of your team and someone you think can lead your offense. Just because you haven't offered certain people yet does not mean they are any worse than the first guys you have offered. Could be as simple as you haven't seen film yet, wanting to see them in person, etc...

Varsity
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortSideOption View Post
    I agree....first offers are just that....offers. Guys you would be happy to have as part of your team and someone you think can lead your offense. Just because you haven't offered certain people yet does not mean they are any worse than the first guys you have offered. Could be as simple as you haven't seen film yet, wanting to see them in person, etc...
    "True Dat"

the recruiting process, IMO, is like going to Walmart to get a key made. Once you get both feet in the door there is something of value in that building that you either had no idea about or you hadn't had a chance to look into.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Reign View Post
    Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip Abdullah says NU offense will be "like a storm." I asked what type of storm. His reply: "What type of storm scares you most?" #Huskers

Scott cancelled his plans to camp here

First I have heard of that....

Bailey is back in the picture....Kincade is at the top....we will land a QB...perhaps one of these two....

And there is no way we don't take a QB this year....makes on sense at all....you take at least one every class.....

Jennings committed to LSU today....

Quote Originally Posted by jslsker View Post
    Scott cancelled his plans to camp here
    Notre Dame only had one Rudy but Nebraska gets a new crop of Rudys every season

Red Shirt
    That is good news. When did this happen?

Bailey is back in the picture....

#1 Husker Fan
    He's going to get an offer and commit after camp and people are going to blow a gasket on how he is a back up option
    Let them think that. Rex Burkhead was a late addition back up plan too. Look how he panned out. I have seen Braydens tape and I would take the kid in a heart beat!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My personal opinion is I would take Scott of Kincade over him at this point in time...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Howl View Post
    That is good news. When did this happen?

Heisman
    He's going to get an offer and commit after camp and people are going to blow a gasket on how he is a back up option
    Great. He won't be over-hyped then.
    Good friends, you take to the movies. Great teammates, you take to battle.
    Mr. Afro Thunder 80

Travel Squad

Quote Originally Posted by USMC_BugEater View Post
    Great. He won't be over-hyped then.
    LOL - one way to look at it....

Travel Squad

My personal opinion is I would take Scott of Kincade over him at this point in time...
    Our QB situation is baffling to me right now....

Recruit

i wouldn't mind see turner or alonzo moore get a shot at qb as well. But you have to take a qb in each class to bring in some competition.

For the first time I have to agree...

Our QB situation is baffling to me right now....

Quote Originally Posted by Blackshirts82 View Post
    i wouldn't mind see turner or alonzo moore get a shot at qb as well. But you have to take a qb in each class to bring in some competition.
    Then you are shorting another position of a guy who is very talented and can be dynamic there just for depth at QB.

Quote Originally Posted by SBHusker View Post
    Let them think that. Rex Burkhead was a late addition back up plan too. Look how he panned out. I have seen Braydens tape and I would take the kid in a heart beat!

Burkhead committed late...but pretty sure he wasn't a late back-up plan. If I remember correctly...he had an offer relatively early

Travel Squad

For the first time I have to agree...
    I don't mean that in a bad way....I would say that if Scott truly isn't camping, and Bailey is back in the fold, and Kincade may be being slow-played, all this stuff rumored to be going on...you truly have to be within the confines of Memorial Stadium and in the heads of the coaching staff to know what we are doing and what we are thinking.

I am not worried at all, in fact extremely encouraged, I just have no idea what's going on.....