Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: The Fowl Line Sports Bar in Castle Rock, Colorado

Administrator

The Fowl Line Sports Bar in Castle Rock, Colorado

The Fowl Line Sports Bar in Castle Rock, Colorado is the latest to add their menu to menupedia.com. They are a watch site for the Huskers and are owned by Husker native Roger Hurst.

Benefit #1 for listing his restaurant is a cell phone readable version of their menu.

Benefit #2 for listing his restaurant is their listing on HuskerMax.

Benefit #3 for listing his restaurant is their listing on the watch site directory is in bold with a link to their menu.

Benefit #4 for listing his restaurant is the ability to edit his profile and add specials or change his menu any time he wants to.

Benefit #5 for listing his restaurant is that people are reading about his restaurant right now and may stop by the next time they are in Castle Rock. Say hello to Roger for me.

If you are a restaurant owner and want to also enjoy the benefits of all of the above please follow this link.
    "I'm a firm believer in the theory that people only do their best at things they truly enjoy. It is difficult to excel at something you don't enjoy." – Jack Nicklaus

Husker Immortal
    Remember Castle Rock well when travelling between Csprings and Denver

#1 Husker Fan
    The Wif and I are moving to the Front Range this November Cant Wait! Will be great to hit up the Fowl Line!!!!
    I would give my life for anyone one of them as i would my own family. -Pops

It doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty. What matters is you have a glass that has something in it. Some people have no glass, or have a glass with nothing in it. So appreciate all that is in your life and quit questioning whether your glass in half full or half empty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All Big 10
    Live up north but will hit it sometime. Have a husker buddy down in Highlands Ranch I'll get over there too.

I was there with the Colorado gang last September for the first game and he proudly displays a Husker Elvis Poster I gave him.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRedMax View Post
    The Fowl Line Sports Bar in Castle Rock, Colorado is the latest to add their menu to menupedia.com. They are a watch site for the Huskers and are owned by Husker native Roger Hurst.

Benefit #1 for listing his restaurant is a cell phone readable version of their menu.

Benefit #2 for listing his restaurant is their listing on HuskerMax.

Benefit #3 for listing his restaurant is their listing on the watch site directory is in bold with a link to their menu.

Benefit #4 for listing his restaurant is the ability to edit his profile and add specials or change his menu any time he wants to.

Benefit #5 for listing his restaurant is that people are reading about his restaurant right now and may stop by the next time they are in Castle Rock. Say hello to Roger for me.

If you are a restaurant owner and want to also enjoy the benefits of all of the above please follow this link.
    Never grow up, Never grow old.

Red Shirt

Cool, the Fowl Line is about a 4 block walk from my house! We just did carry out from them on Saturday night, and we have a year end youth baseball party there in a couple of weeks. Wonderful Husker place, and great food too! (Highly recommend their BBQ chicken pizza)