Get HuskerMax™ on your iPhone. Click here for details. Get tickets for all home and away games here.

Thread: B1G Baseball: Much Ado About Nothing

Calling The Count

B1G Baseball: Much Ado About Nothing

1-4 in regionals with the only victory coming over a poor, poor Valpraiso team.

I watched the Purdue-Valpo game, and there is no sarcasm when I say this: I really think Millard West could beat Valpo. That is one horrible team.
    "I've never quit anything in my life" -- Bo Pelini

Blackshirt
    Yeah, the two Big 10 entrants were a joke. MSU went 0-2, didn't belong there. BTW, the Big 12 is not doing will, A&M already elimintated, in their own home regional at that, Childress didnt' do very well there. With OU, Baylor and Mizzou all wallowing around in losers brackets as we speak, not very impressive. At this moment, it looks like the SEC might get 6 into the sub regionals. Of course, they all had home regionals, so not surprising.

BTW, I must be suffering from hallucinations! I swear I tuned in and watched Pepperdine defeat Stanford late last night, I believe the score was 7-3! But lo and behold, today reports nothing of the kind. Was I drunk? Can anyone help me here?
    Huskers Uber Alles

Husker Immortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Merle View Post
    BTW, I must be suffering from hallucinations! I swear I tuned in and watched Pepperdine defeat Stanford late last night, I believe the score was 7-3! But lo and behold, today reports nothing of the kind. Was I drunk? Can anyone help me here?
    Stanford beat Pepperdine 5-4 last night.
    I really hate Penn State! (And I'm not that wild about Iowa either.)

Blackshirt
    Quote Originally Posted by carrolltonsker View Post
    Stanford beat Pepperdine 5-4 last night.
    I know that's what everything and everybody says. But I watched a game, and Pepperdine won 7-3. Was that a replay from previous seasons or what?
    Huskers Uber Alles

Junior Varsity
    Arkansas again Super. Congratulations to Coach Van Horn -- he certainly has proven his worth in the nation's toughest conference.
    "The purpose of argument, should not be victory, but progress." proverb